The Official James Neal Thread

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brunnstrom is better. Change the thread title.
Despite all the injuries to Dallas wingers, Brunnstrom has still managed to go pointless in his last eight contests. :club:
Despite all the injuries to Dallas wingers, Brunnstrom has still managed to go pointless in his last eight contests. :club:
He is not getting that much minutes though. I do think that Tippett is a good coach, but he makes weird decision at times. I would give the kid a shot at the top two lines, even if he is a liability defensively. Turco in nets tonight. Man oh man.
He is not getting that much minutes though. I do think that Tippett is a good coach, but he makes weird decision at times. I would give the kid a shot at the top two lines, even if he is a liability defensively. Turco in nets tonight. Man oh man.
I don't understand why Stephan doesn't get more starts.
  • 2 weeks later...
Another game, another goal.
what was your pre-season prediction? I kinda didn't expect the guy to even make the team out of camp, let alone play as many games as he has.
what was your pre-season prediction? I kinda didn't expect the guy to even make the team out of camp, let alone play as many games as he has.
I thought he had a shot and felt that if he didn't make the team out of camp he'd be one of the first callups when injuries struck. I never expected this much offense from him so soon.

Brassard out for at least 3 weeks as the result of his fight with King James.Ribeiro and Neal fit well together. I am drooling just at the prospect of a Neal-Ribeiro-Morrow line next year.

Brassard out for at least 3 weeks as the result of his fight with King James.Ribeiro and Neal fit well together. I am drooling just at the prospect of a Neal-Ribeiro-Morrow line next year.
The way the Stars are going, you may end up with another high scoring kid in the name of John Tavares.
The way the Stars are going, you may end up with another high scoring kid in the name of John Tavares.
they should just release that brunnstrom guy. what a useless piece.