Remember when this was a show with a squeaky little girl we'd all like to bang who smiled a lot and cooked shit?She just did a 20 minute "serious" segment with Brittney Spears mother, going over the details of Brittney Spears (and her little sisters) life- insanity, teen pregnancy, marriage to Federline, etc. Massive shark jumping moment, this show will never be the same again.

"Ewwww"? You prefer silicon tits and blond hair, I'm guessing?74588640bm101_the_59th_annu.widec.jpgTell me that's not hot...
HATE FAKE BOOBIES AND I LOVE BRUNETTES. MARRIED ONE. But I find big boned, smokers voice, hips as wide as the double wide she grew up in, no tits at all girls a little on the "ewwww" side. Her build is a little to manly for my taste. To each is own. You say "ooh la la" and I say "EWWWW"
plz tell me you''re joking.Giada ftw.
Giada is cute and all, but something about that enormous hole she calls a mouth turns me off a little bit.The biggest negative against RR is he personality. I would have to smother her if forced to spend more than an hour with her.

RR is cute now, but she is going to look like a total fucking drawbridge troll when she gets older.Something about whatever genetic predominance is going on with short Italian girls who have pudgy faces, but man, they age terribly. Go to one of the few remaining ethnic Italian neighborhoods and you'll see them walking around at 22 and 62. Compare.Conversely, Italian girls from a more "northernly' stock age like a fine wine and are often hotter in their mid 30's than they were in their 20's, which with them, is really saying something.185931553_0aedbdbe2c.jpg

doesn't jumping the shark imply that the show, at one point, had some sort of merit? I find it hard to believe that any show featuring rachael ray would ever be considered watchable enough to reach a "low point" at all.

Giada is cute and all, but something about that enormous hole she calls a mouth turns me off a little bit.The biggest negative against RR is he personality. I would have to **** gag her if forced to spend more than an hour with her.
fyp

It's just wrong. That's all I can say.rachael_ray_fhm2.jpg

I'll take the one in the white top over both RR and G
yeah I've opened this thread like five times since I posted before, and every time I have to stop and look at her for at least 20 seconds. she's ridiculous.
185931553_0aedbdbe2c.jpg
I'll take the one in the white top over both RR and G
yeah I've opened this thread like five times since I posted before, and every time I have to stop and look at her for at least 20 seconds. she's ridiculous.
Actually I prefer the chick in blue... ainec. The girl in green might even do more for me than the girl in white, but I can't see her face all the way. Because I can't see her face the order is....1) Blue shirt (I'm actually REALLY surprised that you guys even think it's close, let alone a victory for white shirt. I guess I just don't care about boob size as much as you guys. Give me A/B cups and I'm thrilled.)2) White shirt, only because I can't see the face of....3) Green shirt4) Is there another girl in this picture?
RR is cute now, but she is going to look like a total fucking drawbridge troll when she gets older.Something about whatever genetic predominance is going on with short Italian girls who have pudgy faces, but man, they age terribly. Go to one of the few remaining ethnic Italian neighborhoods and you'll see them walking around at 22 and 62. Compare.Conversely, Italian girls from a more "northernly' stock age like a fine wine and are often hotter in their mid 30's than they were in their 20's, which with them, is really saying something.185931553_0aedbdbe2c.jpg
Everytime I read one of your posts regarding ethnicity and genetics I keep waiting for the following, so I'm just gonna post it myself."Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers. It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers. So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written. Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant."
Everytime I read one of your posts regarding ethnicity and genetics I keep waiting for the following, so I'm just gonna post it myself."Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers. It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers. So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written. Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant."
One of my favorite scenes in cinema....T_trhistory.jpg
Frank_Sivero_-_Goodfellas.jpg
Actually I prefer the chick in blue... ainec. The girl in green might even do more for me than the girl in white, but I can't see her face all the way. Because I can't see her face the order is....1) Blue shirt (I'm actually REALLY surprised that you guys even think it's close, let alone a victory for white shirt. I guess I just don't care about boob size as much as you guys. Give me A/B cups and I'm thrilled.)2) White shirt, only because I can't see the face of....3) Green shirt4) Is there another girl in this picture?
well for starters, the girl in blue looks a lot like my cousin, so that helped my decision, but really? the girl in white is just absolutely ridiculous. I think its her eyes mainly, but whatever it is, I really want to get her pregnant.to be honest, I think they're all hot, even the one in the black.