Poker At The Plaza 2004 - Does Anyone Have It?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 1tripz1

1tripz1

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Double flop irish...

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:43 AM

One of my favourite Negreanu events was the Championship Poker at the Plaza even in 2004, however I've only ever seen it once. Does anyone here have a copy?

https://pokerdb.theh....php?a=r&n=1594

Thanks!

#2 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,276 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:23 PM

how much is it worth to you?

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#3 1tripz1

1tripz1

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Double flop irish...

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:42 PM

Very! Been dying to see it again for years.

#4 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,276 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:54 AM

i'll pray that you find what you're looking for.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users