is this call down as bad as it made me feel?

Very first hand it table.Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with A:club:, A:heart:. UTG calls, MP calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero raises, UTG calls, MP calls, Button calls, SB folds.Flop: (9 SB) 6:diamond:, 6:heart:, T:heart: (4 players)Hero bets, Button calls, Hero calls, UTG folds.Turn: (8 BB) T:club: (3 players)Hero checks, MP bets, Button folds, Hero calls.River: (10 BB) 8:heart: (2 players)Hero checks, MP bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 12 BBShould I be folding this turn, also should the flop be 3bet?

lol. these hands suck.yeah, just call down. why?well, on the turn, you are ahead a decent number of times, against a flush draw or a gutshot or overcards (against aggro players).on the river, even the flush got there. but still, no harm in one more bet.and no, i don't three-bet that flop unless i have a read that the raiser is aggressive.note that this response is based on a large part due to the fact that you have no reads since it's the first hand. as a by-product of calling down, you get some reads, and that's important.aseem

definitely 3-bet the turn. as for folding the turn, i'm not sure. this is a classic bet/fold situation, and at those limits i fold that there.if a player is clever, he'll know what's up and raise that turn even if he does not have a 6 or a 10 (flush draw? mid-pockets?). but at those limits, i think a bet/fold is in order.