how violent should my swings be (lc)

Hey, I'd ask this is General Strategy, but I want the opinions of the guys that are more often hanging out in here. Besides, I only play LHE, so...What kind of swings do you all normally see? Here is my typical progression...tell me if it looks like I might be doing something to increase my variance.-50BB+60BB-30BB+35BBAnd so on. 50BB downswings are almost normal for me these days...but I have always come back. My bb/100 is where it should be, but I feel like I take the long way around to get there. But maybe this is normal, I just wanted to check.Thanks.

Hey, I'd ask this is General Strategy, but I want the opinions of the guys that are more often hanging out in here.  Besides, I only play LHE, so...What kind of swings do you all normally see?  Here is my typical progression...tell me if it looks like I might be doing something to increase my variance.-50BB+60BB-30BB+35BBAnd so on.  50BB downswings are almost normal for me these days...but I have always come back.  My bb/100 is where it should be, but I feel like I take the long way around to get there.  But maybe this is normal, I just wanted to check.Thanks.
It's normal, don't sweat it.

I have an unsubstantiated theory that your variance and standard devisation increase as:a) your aggression increases andB) the agression of the games you choose increasesI tend to choose passive games and I'm significantly less aggressive than most folks on this board and my SD is around 11. I tend not to have major swings in a session (exclusing the typical bad beats and random big pots). 4-tabling I generally find a slow, steady increase. Good or bad, I dunno... but that's how it is.Jeff