10/20 lhe flop middle 2 pair, turn brings 4 straight

Alright for those that no me every once in awhile I got hit a table a little higher then what my bankroll can afford and then I question myself laterHere is a hand I would love some feedback on. I'm curious what you think about the turn raise. After the fact I'm hating my river pathetic calls as well. I'll post results laterPokerStars 10/20 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP3 with [Kc], [Qc]. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (7.50 SB) [Kh], [Ac], [Qs] (3 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero bets, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (4.75 BB) [Jd] (3 players)Hero raises, CO calls, UTG+1 calls.River: (9.75 BB) [8h] (3 players)UTG+1 bets, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.Final Pot: 15.75 BB

I think the turn is missing some action in your post. UTG bet and you raised, correct? Not sure why you'd want to raise. Your hand is only vulnerable to hands that shouldn't be calling one bet, much less two. You aren't bumping the CO unless you want him in. Hands that will call two are hands that have you drawing quite slim usually. Only getting called by better hands coupled with reopening action for hands that have you drawing slim isn't so great. You occasionally get value from a bare ace, but how often does that really happen? And after you raised, you got cold called by CO and had UTG gaybet into an apparent brick. Are you _ever_ ahead under those circumstances, unless both are complete maniacs and/or calling stations?

I'm assuming UTG bet out on the turn, and that the converter screwed up.I don't like the river call (the first one) after CO cold-calls your raise on the turn. Your position absolutely blows, plus he called 2 big bets cold on the turn against that nasty board.

sorry converted must have screwed up, there was a turn bet which I raised
call the turn, seriously, a raise is spewage. I'd even consider folding to the raise on the river, there is no way that you are good there and you just want to save that bet

yea i guess i donked this one from the turn on :cry: the both had T-rag, 6t and 3tamazing they called preflop raises with those hands and even called my flop bet after they both totally missed everything but a gushot straight draw, but ofcourse they both hit it and split the $345 pot.

I hope you buddy-listed them.
I dont play that limit enough, but if anyone else does here ya go .....*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $345 | Rake $3 Board [Kh Ac Qs Jd 8h]Seat 1: DBo Fo Sho showed [Ts 3s] and won ($171) with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 3: jaxtraw (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: mcguirem13 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: ATdriver (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: Zwischenzu folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: berg-weiss showed [6h Th] and won ($171) with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 8: ser4ph folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Allways Look folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 10: dna4ever showed [Kc Qc] and lost with two pair, Kings and Queens