3/6 Online - 2nd rotation, not a lot of readsHero is MP3 with 9 :) 9 :) 3 limpers to me, Hero calls, button raises, SB folds, BB calls, 3 limpers call, I call.Flop (6 players, 12 SB) 10 :club: 5 :D 4 :D BB checks, UTG Checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets, Hero Raises, Button calls, BB folds, UTG folds, MP1 folds, MP 2 calls.Turn (3 players 9BB) 8 :D MP2 checks, Hero Bets, Button calls (all in), MP2 calls.River (3 players, 1 all in, 12 BB) 6 :) MP2 checks, Hero..?

Eh, I like checking this river. He probably won't fold anything but a busted draw on the end, and there is an all in player that you have to beat for most of the pot.
The all in player is only a factor if you're bluffing.I think this is a value bet.
I think this is a value bet.
You wouldnt be worried about someone calling with a 10 and a flush redraw?
A five and a flush redraw, and a four and a flush redraw are just as likely IMO.Actually, the more I think about it, the more this is a check.MP is more likely to have a ten with no redraw than to have a 4/5 with no redraw.

What is calling a bet that I beat is the question?A busted draw mucks.A 10 with a RD calls most the time.2 pair calls, etc...I might get the 10 to lay it down, but I think at 3/6 thats pretty unlikely.