$15 PLHE (6 handed)relevant stacks:Hero $11.00SB $10.50CO $14.05Hero is button with A:heart:K:spade:. No reads on the 2 in the pot with me as they both just recently sat down.Pre-flop:2 folds, CO calls $0.15, Hero bets $0.50, CO calls $0.35.Flop ($1.55): A:spade: Q:heart: A:club: (3 players)SB checks, CO bets $0.50, SB calls $2.00, CO calls $1.50.... Flop play look ok? Any thoughts appreciated.Turn ($7.35): A:spade: Q:heart: A:club: T:diamond: (3 players)SB checks, CO checks, Hero...?

looks fine to me. i think you have to be ready to get all the money in on the turn. if you're beat, you're beat, but i sincerely doubt that's the case at the limits you're playing. even in the worst case scenario, you have five outs to split or win.for what it's worth, i think you lost to AT or TT, though, since you're posting.

Turn ($7.35): A:spade: Q:heart: A:club: T:diamond: (3 players)SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $7.40, SB calls, CO folds.River: A:spade: Q:heart: A:club: T:diamond: K:diamond: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.60 (he only had $0.60 left), SB calls and mucks.Hero wins $23.35In situations like these should I be trying to get the pot big enough on the flop to stick it all in on the turn?

Turn ($7.35): A:spade: Q:heart: A:club: T:diamond: (3 players)SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $7.40, SB calls, CO folds.River: A:spade: Q:heart: A:club: T:diamond: K:diamond: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.60 (he only had $0.60 left), SB calls and mucks.Hero wins $23.35In situations like these should I be trying to get the pot big enough on the flop to stick it all in on the turn?
generally, yes (just in case the turn brings up two more draws, etc.), but in this situation the remaining .60 isn't going to mean anything, really, considering that the turn bet is 7.40. you didn't mess anything up here. nh.