Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $6 BB (4 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxHero ($551.95)SB ($817.85)BB ($708.65)UTG ($434.05)Preflop: Hero is Button with 4:club:, 7:club:. UTG calls $6, Hero raises to $27, UTG calls $21.Flop: ($63) 8:club:, T:club:, 6:heart: (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $63, UTG calls $63.Turn: ($189) 3:club: (2 players)UTG bets $105, Hero calls $105.River: ($399) J:spade: (2 players)UTG bets $239.05 (All-In), Hero calls $239.05.Final Pot: $877.10Imput ???

I most likely push on the turn. I actually like the raise with 47c there. Good to mix it up with mediocre to bad hands when in position sometimes since people will come over the top of you preflop a lot more and not be able to put you on overs as much on low flops. Some flop flopping a flush draw and a dbb. When the flush hits on the turn and the guy bets out I think I'd put my opponent on something like a set or 2 pair that doesnt want a check behind to see a 4rth club hit the river.

He had J-9 no club, I thought he played it in an odd play. I agree I probably should have pushed in on the turn but I may not have got the action I did if I had raised.

I think J-9 certainly makes sense here... He calls on the flop with OESD and represents flush on turn and gives himself a chance to win the pot with a bet or by hitting his straight on the river if he doesn't get raised. Obviously he didn't put you on the flush which was the reason you got paid off. I thought you played the hand well. I actually don't think I would like a turn raise here.. a higher flush is going to call you but hands that you have beat and want to call like two pair or top pair are going to fold. Also, you give him the chance to make that bet on the river and pay you off. Given the way the hand was played out and the fact that it's a shorthanded game I'm not folding this hand at any point.

I think J-9 certainly makes sense here... He calls on the flop with OESD and represents flush on turn and gives himself a chance to win the pot with a bet or by hitting his straight on the river if he doesn't get raised. Obviously he didn't put you on the flush which was the reason you got paid off. I thought you played the hand well. I actually don't think I would like a turn raise here.. a higher flush is going to call you but hands that you have beat and want to call like two pair or top pair are going to fold. Also, you give him the chance to make that bet on the river and pay you off. Given the way the hand was played out and the fact that it's a shorthanded game I'm not folding this hand at any point.
What if the A of clubs is pushing on a steal, or if he had another big club, which gives him a str8 and flush draw. Obviously his str8 draw is dead, but he doesnt know that. Raising the turn tells him that his str8 draw is no good, and that maybe his flush card isnt big enough either. You might be dead, but I till think pushing is a good play. It's not like he only has a couple outs here most of the time, if he has 7-10 outs, i want him out.