Looshle's Losers Vs. Team Canada

Guest Guest
I was thinking more like 1:00 so the games dont run over into the big sunday tournaments.
Can I play one match, or you want them all? Either way is fine since we are starting down 1-0 and can't afford to lose a game really.
I was thinking more like 1:00 so the games dont run over into the big sunday tournaments.
I've got a big poker event on Saturday night and I'm organizing so I can't leave early. Sometimes I don't get home until 5 AM and I have to work all of Saturday before the poker even begins.I still prefer 3 PM but I would be willing to compromise with a 2 PM start time.Whatcha think?PS Let GrinderMJ play for christ sake!
I've got a big poker event on Saturday night and I'm organizing so I can't leave early. Sometimes I don't get home until 5 AM and I have to work all of Saturday before the poker even begins.I still prefer 3 PM but I would be willing to compromise with a 2 PM start time.Whatcha think?PS Let GrinderMJ play for christ sake!
NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $10+$1 (Real Money), #781,584,156Naismith0's Single Table Tournament, 30 Jul 2006 1:23 PM ETSeat 1: Naismith0 ($2,130 in chips)Seat 9: Gearchestin ($870 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSNaismith0 posts blind ($15), Gearchestin posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPNaismith0 bets $100, Gearchestin calls $85.FLOP [board cards 3H,KH,6C ]Gearchestin checks, Naismith0 checks.TURN [board cards 3H,KH,6C,2S ]Gearchestin checks, Naismith0 bets $100, Gearchestin bets $755 and is all-in, Naismith0 calls $655.RIVER [board cards 3H,KH,6C,2S,3C ]SHOWDOWNGearchestin shows [ 2D,4D ]Naismith0 shows [ 8D,8C ]Naismith0 wins $1,740.No ty.Is it possible to play on Monday?
NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $10+$1 (Real Money), #781,584,156Naismith0's Single Table Tournament, 30 Jul 2006 1:23 PM ETSeat 1: Naismith0 ($2,130 in chips)Seat 9: Gearchestin ($870 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSNaismith0 posts blind ($15), Gearchestin posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPNaismith0 bets $100, Gearchestin calls $85.FLOP [board cards 3H,KH,6C ]Gearchestin checks, Naismith0 checks.TURN [board cards 3H,KH,6C,2S ]Gearchestin checks, Naismith0 bets $100, Gearchestin bets $755 and is all-in, Naismith0 calls $655.RIVER [board cards 3H,KH,6C,2S,3C ]SHOWDOWNGearchestin shows [ 2D,4D ]Naismith0 shows [ 8D,8C ]Naismith0 wins $1,740.No ty.Is it possible to play on Monday?
haha. poor grinder.and play it on sunday for ****s sake
Is it possible to play on Monday?
:club: LOLRegarding the HH...that's one of those, "I can't believe you made that bet, I can't believe you made that call" hands.Hey, you're captain so you're the boss.Monday works for me but I have to check with lindros.Let me know what Sunday time you'd be willing to play and a range of times on Monday as well so I don't have to go back-and-forth as much.
:club: LOLRegarding the HH...that's one of those, "I can't believe you made that bet, I can't believe you made that call" hands.Hey, you're captain so you're the boss.Monday works for me but I have to check with lindros.Let me know what Sunday time you'd be willing to play and a range of times on Monday as well so I don't have to go back-and-forth as much.
Lindros says Monday afternoon is goot.
Ok, fair enough. You are right, these games are too important and you should be playing. GL this weekend, I'll be railing & praying.
try logging in, elias.
I'm not sure why you are a jackass lately, taking shots at me after a majority of my posts, but I find it annoying. Especially after we used to talk a lot, and I even supported you when you made a post about how you drank all the time, and drove drunk frequently.
Ok, fair enough. You are right, these games are too important and you should be playing. GL this weekend, I'll be railing & praying.I'm not sure why you are a jackass lately, taking shots at me after a majority of my posts, but I find it annoying. Especially after we used to talk a lot, and I even supported you when you made a post about how you drank all the time, and drove drunk frequently.
I'm just kidding anyways, you can play any of the games you want to.

Okay, let's stick with the pack.Sunday at 2:00 PM EST it is.Looshle, just reply to confirm time....I'll set up the match.

Ok, fair enough. You are right, these games are too important and you should be playing. GL this weekend, I'll be railing & praying.I'm not sure why you are a jackass lately, taking shots at me after a majority of my posts, but I find it annoying. Especially after we used to talk a lot, and I even supported you when you made a post about how you drank all the time, and drove drunk frequently.
im sure you know most of the shots are just for fun. i believe whenever i railed you on FT i started the conversation with "hey donk" or "grinder sucks" or something equivalent. im still a fan of you, but i suppose without regular conversation i just come off as a d1ck.
im sure you know most of the shots are just for fun. i believe whenever i railed you on FT i started the conversation with "hey donk" or "grinder sucks" or something equivalent. im still a fan of you, but i suppose without regular conversation i just come off as a d1ck.
Ya, I mean I like you, you are usually a nice guy, and if you say you are just kidding, that's fine. I guess I misinterpreted/ couldn't tell you were just joking. No worries. oh, and gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Looshle