• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,468 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:20 AM

I remember the good old days on Planet Poker when there were 6 total tables of real money poker on the entire internet. All limit holdem. Two tables each of 3-6, 5-10 and 10-20.

Celebrating 20 Years Of Online Poker
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#2 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,468 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:21 AM

Steve Badger has some interesting behind the scenes stories from the early days at his blog.

Steve Badger‏
@stevebadger100
Follow Follow @stevebadger100
More
"When Chris Ferguson Almost Became the Face of PokerStars"
http://www.stevebadg...chris-ferguson/
Stories From the Poker Boom. #pokerboom #poker
Bob

#3 TRB05

TRB05

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 847 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

FCP Bob. A bit of a flashback for me and probably many others. I can’t believe my login worked! I was never huge in the POKER forums, but I had some love for the off topics (chrozzo was ahead of this craft beer curve, literally got me involved prior to anyone else I knew). Was that a run on sentence? Probably. I don’t care. Is there any online poker available these days? Global.poker. Says some sweepstakes garbage. Black Friday still haunts us? I do have local poker rooms, just haven’t had time to make the trek.

You are the man. This place was the shit and could be again someday. I hope.

#4 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,468 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:44 AM

View PostTRB05, on 19 January 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

FCP Bob. A bit of a flashback for me and probably many others. I can’t believe my login worked! I was never huge in the POKER forums, but I had some love for the off topics (chrozzo was ahead of this craft beer curve, literally got me involved prior to anyone else I knew). Was that a run on sentence? Probably. I don’t care. Is there any online poker available these days? Global.poker. Says some sweepstakes garbage. Black Friday still haunts us? I do have local poker rooms, just haven’t had time to make the trek.

You are the man. This place was the shit and could be again someday. I hope.

welcome back

Hopefully the spread of legal online poker State by State continues but right now not it's only legal in a few.
Bob

#5 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,201 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:23 AM

when i can play again i'll be excited, but until then it's the same old depressing life.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users