Checky And Friends Over Ghosts Of Elvis

Guest Guest
Winning Team: Checky and FriendsWinning Player: steve7studOpposing Team: Ghosts of ElvisOpposing Player: SergeTime of Match: Pretty short.Good Game.
Tourney was basically over after the first hand...When I had Q3 of hearts on a board of 33A....big bet on flop I call...Turn is checked..RIver is an ace I bet and he calls...after that was just a grind that eventually Steve pulled out..good game
Winning Team: Checky and FriendsWinning Player: steve7studOpposing Team: Ghosts of ElvisOpposing Player: SergeTime of Match: Pretty short.Good Game.
SO PRETTY SHORT CONVERTS TO WHAT?FORTUNATELY I WATCHED THIS MATCH.......21 MINUTES......WHICH BTW IS NOT PRETTY SHORT.
SO PRETTY SHORT CONVERTS TO WHAT?FORTUNATELY I WATCHED THIS MATCH.......21 MINUTES......WHICH BTW IS NOT PRETTY SHORT.
Pretty short converts to what I believe to be a fairly short match. Seems like you're reading into this a bit too much. If 21 minutes in not a short match than so be it. I didn't time the match, and my hat is off to my opponent. I'm gracious when I win, and gracious when I lose. I don't see the need for someone else to come in and explain my match to me.
Pretty short converts to what I believe to be a fairly short match. Seems like you're reading into this a bit too much. If 21 minutes in not a short match than so be it. I didn't time the match, and my hat is off to my opponent. I'm gracious when I win, and gracious when I lose. I don't see the need for someone else to come in and explain my match to me.
Don't be a dickhead. Sleuthis has to monitor and track 32 teams with over 70 players.One of those stats is time so when you write down "pretty short" what is the guy supposed to put in the box? Help the guy out man...he's here to assist us all.
hes our commisioner and it states in the rules that you need to post the time of match, and "pretty short" dosen't cut it.the instructions are simple, here is a link for you.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=57816
hes our commisioner and it states in the rules that you need to post the time of match, and "pretty short" dosen't cut it.the instructions are simple, here is a link for you.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=57816
All three of you are absolutely right. I WAS supposed to put the time of the match in there. My sincerest apologies to sleuthis. And I thank both of you for bringing it to my attention, as well as providing a link.