Just Got A New Couch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a nice couch
As I'm making this post, i'm thinking... not much people can really say, but I don't care, i'm gonna post it anyway. And that's pretty much what I expected, lol. :club: Thanks.
it looks nice, but i question its comfortability.
Oh no, very comfy.... It's firm, but nice. The one in the store was a little softer from people testing it out so much, so I know that it will soften up a little yet, and be even better.
The Kit Kat club is proud to present....Your Couch is Club Style. You may want to check out Club Chairs too. :club:
Like a night club?Dude i'm so confused.

Don't mind AVS, there is a "I have AVS" fan club for a reason. As for the couch, I usually go for the soft, plushy ones because the one looks like you would be lying on a board.

one time I broke into a old person's home and stole their couchactually I didnt, but I love couchesI have 4they all have their special coumfyness factorythe 2 upstairs, are the softyness ones, but are kind of itchythe 2 downstairs, are my favorites of course, not to soft, but not to hards, and are covered by a fabric of some sort, which allows for extra softyness, and way easier to sleep on

it looks nice, but i question its comfortability.
QFT.... but it's always nice to have something new... +1 suited up.
QFT.... but it's always nice to have something new... +1 suited up.
Nah... It's gonna be pretty good once it's broken in a little bit. Same with most leather couches.The really puffy soft ones are ugly and my gf hates em cause they look puffy, lol. Plus, those frankly, are the cheap ones. We went with this cause it's got some nice straight lines, modernish.
nice couchcan I crash on it?
Haha... GF says no sleepers on the couch now. The old crappy one was actually good for sleeping on, but terrible to sit on.We have an air mattress though :club:
Nah... It's gonna be pretty good once it's broken in a little bit. Same with most leather couches.The really puffy soft ones are ugly and my gf hates em cause they look puffy, lol. Plus, those frankly, are the cheap ones. We went with this cause it's got some nice straight lines, modernish.Haha... GF says no sleepers on the couch now. The old crappy one was actually good for sleeping on, but terrible to sit on.We have an air mattress though :club:
Well? If you're gf is over, get to it.