anyone else despise kathy liebert?

i usually use my identity on this site as the beloved poker brat to add some levity to the discussion [or make an attempt to anyway]however, this bothered me enough to make a serious post.i'd like to know if anyone else who's watched Poker Superstars Invitational II or seen Kathy Liebert on TV any other time does think that, aside from being far and away the ugliest person playing poker, is she not the stupidest most annoying person imaginable to behold? when she gets LUCKY enough to acquire a lot of chips [luck is the ONLY way she would] she somehow finds the gall to act high and mighty toward people like Chau Giang [!], who in the long run would utterly and unquestionably obliterate her at the table, as would many of course, but Chau is just the most eminent example of someone waaay above her that she has talked down to.its just funny that harmon, violette, and ng while being physically attractive are also such cool people, while liebert, a fat ugly cow beast, is also such an utter annoyance and concieted delusional idiot. never before in the extensive amount of poker on TV i've watched have i prayed vehemently for anyone else to lose.

harmon, violette, and ng while being physically attractive....
Nope, nope and nope.Also I bet you're no prize yourself either big guy. If you think someone is annoying that's fine but you're a complete slag for writing this post. In fact your namesake is probably the least attractive person in poker, man or woman.
Why do you pretend to be Phil Hellmuth, it's not like anybody is buying it. :roll:
I don't think he is pretending to be hellmuth lol, just chose that name.Hellmuth would never praise anyone (Giang) even while insulting someone else.
harmon, violette, and ng while being physically attractive....
Nope, nope and nope.Also I bet you're no prize yourself either big guy. If you think someone is annoying that's fine but you're a complete slag for writing this post. In fact your namesake is probably the least attractive person in poker, man or woman.
Ti54 must have aspergers syndrome b/c he can't see your point.
I can see his point and in fact somewhat agree with it, but in the first place it is frivolous and not worth the time it takes to type it out, and also he puts in the dig against her physical attractiveness while praising others who are very mediocre. Its just nonsense all around.

I don't know where you get off calling kathy liebert, who was the foremost woman in poker before espn started doing features on annie duke, lucky. But there is no way you are remotely correct in this. Poker shows on TV are EDITED. Look at the facts:Liebert is #2 on womens all time list.http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/rank.php?a=r&n=137#47 on the regular all time list.http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/rank.php?a=r&n=1

it is frivolous and not worth the time it takes to type it out
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=28122
Yeah I did spend at least 10 minutes on that, way too much time.Then again...Spademan - 1016 posts....
Ya, I post between hands usually.Then again...my entire catalog of posts combined probably took less time than that one post alone,and are all invariably more entertaining.
my identity on this site
im sorry, i thought it made it clear in this post [and probably did to most] that im simply having fun and pretending to be phil.
I've never seen you admit that you were just playing around which is fine, I thought you were really seriously trying to pretend to be Phil Hellmuth. I've seen enough stupid stuff on here, somebody actually trying to convince people he was Phil Hellmuth would not suprise me. My bad.

I, too cannot stand Kathy Liebert. I wouldn't question her poker playing skills, but there's something about her that makes me want to hit her over the head with a mallet until my face is covered in her blood.Wow just writing about her makes me want to squeeze a kitten to death.

my identity on this site
im sorry, i thought it made it clear in this post [and probably did to most] that im simply having fun and pretending to be phil.
I've never seen you admit that you were just playing around which is fine, I thought you were really seriously trying to pretend to be Phil Hellmuth. I've seen enough stupid stuff on here, somebody actually trying to convince people he was Phil Hellmuth would not suprise me. My bad.
he said he was playing around in the OP in this thread!!!i was gonna correct u earlier, but i decided not to.. i think i have to now.it was in the first goddamn sentence:i usually use my identity on this site as the beloved poker brat to add some levity to the discussion [or make an attempt to anyway] anyways.. i agree to an extent. in PS II, she comes across an a total female version of the toolbag, whatever it may be.but that post was a bit mean spirited.