im at a 50nl game on eurobet. Im on the button middle guy raises a 2 doolars the guy on the left of me calls and i call flop is AJK we all checlk turn is 4 the middle guy bets 15i he guy to my left calls i fold they check the river middle guy has 10 10 guy to my left has k4. should i have reraise the flop to push out the k4.Ive had a bad day lost over 100 bucks today. AA got beat by 24.KK by 10 3. just haveing a bad day.

That's a dangerous flop for you and I think to reraise, call or fold here all depends upon the players in the hand with you. If it is checked around to you on the flop, bet the pot - if you get any callers, you have position so you can take the free card on the turn.

if you are going to flat call with QQ preflop, I assume it is to wait and see if any 0vercards flop. an A comes, it's time to slow down. I'm probably check/folding the flop and/or turn barring other factors to influence my decision.With that said, the time to get rid of the K4 would have been with a re-raise preflop.