As I've mentioned before I think Colt Brennan is the premiere QB coming into the 2008 NFL Draft. I have so much confidence in him, that I'm willing to lay down $200 on it.The Wager - I will bet any one person here $200 (even money) that Colt Brennan throws a minimum of 13 TD passes in the 2008 season. The Rules - Brennan must play a minimum of 10 games in the regular season. If he rides the bench the whole year, or only plays 9 games, then the bet will be null and void. Preseason and post season stats do not count.All payments will be made on Pokerstars. Something to think about... The average number of TDs thrown so far this season is about 15. There are currently 16 players that have over 13 TD passes. None of those 16 players are rookies.I know this bet is a bit premature. So if no one accepts the bet now, I will bump this post again at draft time.

As I've mentioned before I think Colt Brennan is the premiere QB coming into the 2008 NFL Draft. I have so much confidence in him, that I'm willing to lay down $200 on it.The Wager - I will bet any one person here $200 (even money) that Colt Brennan throws a minimum of 13 TD passes in the 2008 season. The Rules - Brennan must play a minimum of 10 games in the regular season. If he rides the bench the whole year, or only plays 9 games, then the bet will be null and void. Preseason and post season stats do not count.All payments will be made on Pokerstars. Something to think about... The average number of TDs thrown so far this season is about 15. There are currently 16 players that have over 13 TD passes. None of those 16 players are rookies.I know this bet is a bit premature. So if no one accepts the bet now, I will bump this post again at draft time.
looooool.. He's gonna be the best QB in the draft next year..so good, I bet he starts at LEAST ten games..and averages 1.3 TDs a game being the premier QB in the draft. K.

Looking back, I was surprised at how many rookie QBs had 12 or more TD passes...(I accidentally looked for 12, and I think 3 of these had 12...and I'm not gonna look again). The following had 12+ since 1991:Big BenLeftwitchCouchPeyton ManningJake PlummerTony BanksKerry CollinsMirer (he had 12)BledsoeI say it's an ok bet on both sides...I guess I would have to hope he plays exactly 10 games, but I think I still have the advantage.

Totally agree with you superJon. Colt will be the best QB coming out in the 08 draft. Hes OBV better than Matt Ryan (BC)and Chase Daniels (MO) imo. Given that he gets drafted by a team that'll make him the #2 QB going into the 08 season. Being that he'll be the #2 QB for the team, it'll def. give him some PT (playing time).I googled what the 08 draft lineup would look like if it started today...First Round1. Miami (1-13)2. St. Louis (3-11)3. New York Jets (3-11)4. Atlanta (3-11)5. New England (from San Francisco) (4-10)6. Baltimore (4-10)7. Kansas City (4-10)8. Oakland (4-10)9. Cincinnati (5-9)10. Chicago (5-9)The teams in bold IMO would be a great fit for colt only b/c they depend mostly on their passing game about 60/40. And those 2 teams love 2 pass. OMG him in Cincy with Ocho cinco, Houshmanaklsfjksdfj;szdah (lol), Henry, Kelly, etc etc. and rudi johnson. ::drooling OBV::I also wouldnt mind him going to chicago. But idk hawaii boys and snow dont mix well together.IMO Colt will be the next best QB in the NFL in the years to come, the next John Elway breaking his record for most 4th quarter comebacks. And Colt will win a Superbowl by 2013.
Totally agree with you superJon. Colt will be the best QB coming out in the 08 draft. Hes OBV better than Matt Ryan (BC)and Chase Daniels (MO) imo. Given that he gets drafted by a team that'll make him the #2 QB going into the 08 season. Being that he'll be the #2 QB for the team, it'll def. give him some PT (playing time).I googled what the 08 draft lineup would look like if it started today...First Round1. Miami (1-13)2. St. Louis (3-11)3. New York Jets (3-11)4. Atlanta (3-11)5. New England (from San Francisco) (4-10)6. Baltimore (4-10)7. Kansas City (4-10)8. Oakland (4-10)9. Cincinnati (5-9)10. Chicago (5-9)The teams in bold IMO would be a great fit for colt only b/c they depend mostly on their passing game about 60/40. And those 2 teams love 2 pass. OMG him in Cincy with Ocho cinco, Houshmanaklsfjksdfj;szdah (lol), Henry, Kelly, etc etc. and rudi johnson. ::drooling OBV::I also wouldnt mind him going to chicago. But idk hawaii boys and snow dont mix well together.IMO Colt will be the next best QB in the NFL in the years to come, the next John Elway breaking his record for most 4th quarter comebacks. And Colt will win a Superbowl by 2013.
I think best chance for him to win the bet is if he goes to the Jets. Atl and Bal may be ok, but I think the best chance for him to get 13 TDs would be for the Jets.
No way he plays 10 games, so there's no point.But in case that small chance comes and he does, I would like to take you up on the bet.
If you would like to take the bet, post your stars name and city to confirm.We'll just have to hope he plays the 10 games, and that both of us still post here next year ; )Don't worry though, I'll probably still be around.
If you would like to take the bet, post your stars name and city to confirm.We'll just have to hope he plays the 10 games, and that both of us still post here next year ; )Don't worry though, I'll probably still be around.
WKTSWAY (FCP Shakopee)I'll still be around....I still don't think he'll play 10 games...but in the small chance he does, I like my side of the bet.

Oh, and to clarify so in case he gets really close to the 10 games.If he comes into a game at halftime, does that count as one of the 10 games? Would he just have to come in at any point during a game to count it as a game played for this bet?

Oh, and to clarify so in case he gets really close to the 10 games.If he comes into a game at halftime, does that count as one of the 10 games? Would he just have to come in at any point during a game to count it as a game played for this bet?
We'll say he must play at least a full quarter.SuperJon9000 (Debary)
Aside from common sense, let me go look it up.
Well if you find it, good. If not, I still believe you.Looks like I just threw away $200 due to my poor verbage in my OP. I guess I should have said he must START in at least 10 games, or have a minimum of x attempts.Oh well, the bet's been made.

Atlanta is clearly the team most likely to take a QB.Baltimore and Kansas City will also have to consider the Ryan, Woodson, Brennan, Brohm quadrangle.

Well if you find it, good. If not, I still believe you.Looks like I just threw away $200 due to my poor verbage in my OP. I guess I should have said he must START in at least 10 games, or have a minimum of x attempts.Oh well, the bet's been made.
I can't find anything definitive saying it, but it is pretty much common sense FWIW.
Example...JaMarcus Russell...he has played in I think 4 or 5 drives this year in 2 different games, and stats say he has played 2 games: JaMarcus Stats
Yeah that's cool. So the bet's still good, right?One play on the field = one game played.
Yeah, that's fine...Hopefully he'll go somewhere where he comes in to take knees at the end of each game :club:
Ummm Cincy has this guy, so I'm betting they don't take Brennancarson.jpg
Ummm Cincy has this guy, so I'm betting they don't take Brennancarson.jpg
Im sorry sir but IMO after Palmers knee injury in the playoffs against the Steelers a few years ago was there last shot. That team was sick. I dont think they'll ever be the same, I mean they have a very solid/talented receiving core and they just haven't been clicking the past 2 years. I think Carson Palmer is this years Brian Brohm and the Cincys season expectations can be compared to Louisvilles football season. I dont know whats the problem, maybe they have to get rid of Coach Lewis. They definitely have the tallent on the offense, maybe bring in some big names on D, replace the coach. They should be contending for the AFC title every year along with Indy/SD/Pitt etc etc.an definitley stop getting arrested OBV.gl to you in the future sir. ALOHa!