Hello All, I'm Back..

Hey guys, been off the board for a while I know. Didn't get sick of anyone here or anything, just been working hard, settling into a new neighborhood, and had very little time for poker over the last few months. Anyway I am getting back into the game and plan on coming back to the board a lot for the (usually) great and helpful advice, and to contribute as often as I can. My current question/dilemma is simple: I'm getting back into online poker and have decided to try and build my roll up in mostly MTT's for now, as that's where my current interest is and I've been having a lot of fun with them recently. No need to warn me about how tough it is to build a br that way as I know fully well, lol, but thats what I'm in to currently. I am most comfortable playing small ball in tournys and this can be a problem in most online tournys as you know, where, even if stacks start off big, the blinds escalate so quick that small ball loses its profitability in a hurry. So, I am wondering if those in the know can suggest where I may find the most deep-stacked, slow-structured tourny's online that would suit the style appropriately. Please be as specific as you can with the site (stars, tilt, etc) and schedules you know of or just recommend a site that you know has many on the regular. Keep in mind my buy-ins will be restricted for now to roughly the $5-$30 range, and I guess I would prefer tournys that aren't many-thousand-entry crapshoots. I greatly appreciate all advice and look forward to rejoining the discussions here, thanks in advance!

omg hustler! good to see you back! i miss your posts, and your raps!

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you, as I also liked reading your posts. I also remember that it is "queens hustler" and not "gn shustler" as I originally thought :club:

Pokerstars has a great deep stack tourney at noon eastern for 11 dollars. You start with 5000 chips and its 30 minute levels, and usually only like 400 people or so. Thats everyday, and there is also a 22 deep stack mtt, but im not sure when that runs. hope this helps and good luck!!

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you, as I also liked reading your posts. I also remember that it is "queens hustler" and not "gn shustler" as I originally thought :club:
Thanks, happy for the warm reception and that somebody paid attention those times I had to correct people :ts lol!
Pokerstars has a great deep stack tourney at noon eastern for 11 dollars. You start with 5000 chips and its 30 minute levels, and usually only like 400 people or so. Thats everyday, and there is also a 22 deep stack mtt, but im not sure when that runs. hope this helps and good luck!!
That sounds good, exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for, sucks that I'm out of the house for work 8am-6pm during the week :4h But thanks please keep 'em coming I will try and keep everything in mind!

The deepstacks take a little long for me. I like the pokerstars 2 rebuy 1 addon tourneys. They play deeper than most tourneys as you get 10k in chips once you max out the 2 rebuys and 1 add on. Its deffinatly a happy medium for me. and with the cap on rebuys you dont have to worry about having a major hit. The $5.50 version($20.50 when you rebuy and add on)runs a couple times a day at 16:35 and 20:15 EST. There are other versions of this tourney at higher denominations aswell. The 16:35 one gets around 3k players while the 20:15 one gets 800-1000