At the WSOP women's event! I really thought after reading all of responses here that I wouldn't have much fun but I ended up having a ball! I played well overall so that was definitely a plus. I usually walk away beating myself up over hands and playing the "what if" game...should've done this or that. But this time I honestly feel like I played my heart out and can't think of much I would've changed. Well except things that I couldn't control like the blind structure or the sh*tty run of cards I got toward the end!I ended up placing 59th out of around 250 ... it payed 27 places and 1st place payed over $30,000. It was pretty frustrating getting so close to cashing and not making it! I was doing really well until the 9th level where the blinds went from 300/600 to 500/1000 w/100 antes. I had been staying ahead of the blinds and had an above average stack but once the blinds went up so fast(we were all wondering what happened to 400/800!), I couldn't catch a decent hand to save my life. So my tournament life ended when I went all in w/Qh 9h(the best hand I had seen in at least an hour) and a big stack called with AJo. She caught a J on the flop & no Q came on the turn or river. :cry: Nevertheless, I really had a lot of fun with the ladies and just the WSOP environment overall was a blast! Considering Barry Greenstein, Josh Arieh, David Williams, John D'Agistino & other pros were sitting at various tables right down from us playing in the $3000 HORSE tourney, I felt pretty cool! 8) I've never been to any big tournaments and I must say I didn't realize how exciting they would be to watch live! I watched the last few hands of the WPT last night and saw Josh and Scotty both pick up big pots. I was standing right behind them so I'm hoping I'll make it on TV :-) I realized that Josh Arieh is much shorter than he looks on TV(I was a good head taller than him!) and Scotty looked kind of strange in person...I got a really good view of his mullet :club: I looked for DN all weekend long but now I realize after reading his blog why I didn't see him...didn't realize he left right after his exit from the WPT. Better luck next week DN! If it makes you feel any better I couldn't hit any of my flush cards today either :evil: SOOO frustrating!

Thanks!Yeah, for some reason he just looked bigger in general on TV. He even looks like he's slimmed down, or maybe the tv really does add 10 lbs!

good job and congrats and maybe next time you'll take it down...on another note i was aslo surprised to see how short josh arieh was.