Depends on who raised (what position they were/what their style of play was) and how many other people are in the pot. Most times it doesnt even matter to me, I can make this an easy fold if it is going to put me heads up with a guy (unless of course it is AK, QK, JK or on the outside TK). Before anybody can seriously answer this question, I think you should give more information about the situation.

if you have K (2-9) suited noif you have K-10 K-J or K-Q suited then maybe depending on the raise and the raiser.if you have A-K suited or K-K, you should definitely fold to any raise.
Fold AKs or KK? Is that a typo or are you being cynical? I might even re-raise with that.I think otherwise this is sound advice.

sarcasim aside, i was just talking in general, when you are multi tableing you don't always get to know the play style of all the players. K-face suited i'm sure i'd call with, but the marginal/not so good cards (2-9) is where i seem to question what i should do. yes i know agaisnt a super tight player raise i should fold, but if it's just a couple of random online schlubs left in the pot...

I'm assuming we are talking about K-9s to K-2s. K-Qs, K-Js and K-10s would actually require thought to play and thus a much longer explanation of each.If there will be 5 players (including me) or more in the pot then, yes i would call for sure.If there were going to be 4 players maybe... depending on who they are. And I would be looking ot flop a flush draw, of course. If a King comes on the flop and anyone else was interested in the hand, I'd probably be looking for a reason to fold.3 players or less, no way dood.

Guest XXEddie
if you have K (2-9) suited noif you have K-10 K-J or K-Q suited then maybe depending on the raise and the raiser.if you have A-K suited or K-K, you should definitely fold to any raise.
I dont know you could have KK when he said Kxs.....unless you were cheating
Fold AKs or KK? Is that a typo or are you being cynical? I might even re-raise with that.I think otherwise this is sound advice.
Comic book Guy says...since some of us don't understand sarcasm yet, we should maybe leave this question to better suited people
Guest XXEddie
I dont know you could have KK when he said Kxs.....unless you were combing my hair and brushing my teeth
holy crap now you cant say che.ating