daniel, have you ever played against yourself ?

You know like played in a $50 SNG and had someone with the name D. Negreanu sit across the table from you ? That has to be weird. What do you do in that situation ? BTW, this guy was claiming to be you on Full Tilt poker. Here's the chatDealer: Hand #295368073xRedx (Observer): you've had better ?Veritas100 (Observer): lolDaNegreanu (Observer): 1?Veritas100 (Observer): i wish my roll had any commasxRedx (Observer): ??DaNegreanu (Observer): 1 comma?jcg2005 (Observer): I WISH MY ACC. HAD 1 COMMA LOLDaNegreanu (Observer): DD roll only has 1 commaxRedx (Observer): is that you Daniel ?Veritas100 (Observer): trueTheBigNasty83: dusting you play anything other than holdem?TheBigNasty83: dustingTheBigNasty83: haxRedx (Observer): Daniel, what you doing on .05/.10 game ?DaNegreanu (Observer): Watching DustinxRedx (Observer): Daniel NegreanuDealer: yandigs wins the pot ($2.95)Dealer: Hand #295370249xRedx (Observer): for real ?jcg2005 (Observer): IS THAT REALLY HIM???thekid80 (Observer): noxRedx (Observer): I don't knowLarry Jackson: if it was for real he would have red lettersxRedx (Observer): I doubt itDaNegreanu (Observer): No, I'm really here to listen to idiots chat.jcg2005 (Observer): OH YA DUH I AM LIT WOWCreate_Username: FCP in da house...KiLLeR1986 (Observer): DD mad props busted J dags!!!shrimp fly lice (Observer): how much you up dd?DaNegreanu (Observer): FCP =)Create_Username: hes up 22.95Larry Jackson: Dustin, did you bust him?jcg2005 (Observer): LOLDealer: 69__BigLick__69 has 15 seconds left to actLarry Jackson: I wazs in the showerCreate_Username: i like negro...he nice manxRedx (Observer): If that is you Daniel, buyin for $10K on Dustin's other tablejcg2005 (Observer): BUSTIN DUSTIN HA THATS A NEW PROMO NEXT MONTH FOR FTP WATCHxRedx (Observer): just to buyinDaNegreanu (Observer): Strong Like BullDealer: TheBigNasty83 shows a pair of SixesCreate_Username: lolDealer: Larry Jackson shows a pair of SevensDealer: Larry Jackson wins the pot ($6) with a pair of SevensDealer: Hand #295372732Create_Username: could be himDealer: TheBigNasty83 has 5 seconds left to actCreate_Username: he would know strong like bullDealer: TheBigNasty83 has timed outDaNegreanu (Observer): What's your name on fcp?xRedx (Observer): what is "strong like bull " ?Create_Username: theoneDaNegreanu (Observer): CoolCreate_Username: whats yours?xRedx (Observer): my name on FCP ?DaNegreanu (Observer): ...Dealer: Dustin Dirksen shows [Qc Qs]Dealer: yandigs shows [4c 4s]Dealer: 69__BigLick__69 shows [Th Jh]Dealer: Dustin Dirksen shows a pair of QueensDealer: 69__BigLick__69 shows a pair of TensDealer: Dustin Dirksen wins the side pot ($1.25) with a pair of QueensDealer: yandigs shows three of a kind, FoursDealer: yandigs wins the main pot ($26.85) with three of a kind, FoursDaNegreanu (Observer): Good Night KidsDealer: Hand #295374489Create_Username: how bout one of them new