im pissed off, sittin at a .25/.50 NLHE table a pstars, ive seen 70 hands so far and NO pocket pairs, best hand ive had is AK, beyond that, best ace i had was with a 7, i dont mean to complain, but poker can be so boring when you are dealt nothing!p.s. 0-72 now!

im censored off, sittin at a .25/.50 NLHE table a pstars, ive seen 70 hands so far and NO pocket pairs, best hand ive had is AK, beyond that, best ace i had was with a 7, i dont mean to complain, but poker can be so boring when you are dealt nothing!p.s. 0-72 now!
not worthy of its own thread. One time, I went 6,000 hands without seeing an Ace. AND I'M TALKIN' PL OMAHA, BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to my last 2 months minus one tournament that I wish i took second in.
fyp
Was that supposed to be funny because that was weak. Sorry.
it was comedic masturbation, i got myself a laugh. was it a big tourn?
im censored off, sittin at a .25/.50 NLHE table a pstars, ive seen 70 hands so far and NO pocket pairs, best hand ive had is AK, beyond that, best ace i had was with a 7, i dont mean to complain, but poker can be so boring when you are dealt nothing!p.s. 0-72 now!
TP/MM
Welcome to my last 2 months minus one tournament that I wish i took second in.
fyp
Was that supposed to be funny because that was weak. Sorry.
it was comedic censored, i got myself a laugh. was it a big tourn?
It's ok. Just try harder next time. :-) It was a 30 dollar tounrney. Paid 930. Nothing huge but I liked it.
0-100, im quittin now, LOST is coming on soon, and i couldnt buy a hand if my life depended on it
Don't forget the next time you get Aces back to back and the deck is hitting you in the face. Will you post that?

no longer are we complaining about having aces cracked back to back. (it happens) we're complaining about being bored on our computer while we're downloading 3000 songs on our ipod, watching espn classics, and talking to our friend jen about whether or not she likes brad or not. that's what i wanna complain about- not getting beat. can you believe this luck, i didn't lose. i played we'll and i broke even. now i won't get to be depressed and doubt myself for a day.barry tennenbaum has a game i play where you see how many hands you can fold preflop in a row that way you keep looking for a way to fold the hand preflop.if this was online and you think it's boring on-line, boy... oh boy...