$5 Rebuy On Stars

i'm a wimp and didn't triple up first hand w/ 88 against AJ and 5 9.... no idea why i didn't push, we all had rebuy immed. stacks too...

8680 at break, in for the minimum :club:
hahaha, yeah... the minimum... haha6kish.edit: now 4800 ishcoldest cards i've ever seen. GL aasnake88
Keep it up Beaverstyle, I'm on to the next one.
TYGLcrappy river for ya, but 'tis pokah.Both are UTG.STOP IT LEE@!!!Dealt to Beaverstyle [Ad Kd]Beaverstyle: raises 800 to 1200Azimuth: folds Flop Dr: folds kbraver: folds reflex41: calls 1200slowplay808: folds lasvgman: folds jusmat: folds *** FLOP *** [3d 2h Qs]Beaverstyle: checks reflex41: bets 1600Beaverstyle: folds reflex41 collected 3200 from potreflex41: doesn't show handDealt to Beaverstyle [Kd Ad]Beaverstyle: raises 1200 to 1800Azimuth: folds Flop Dr: calls 1800kbraver: folds reflex41: folds slowplay808: folds lasvgman: folds jusmat: folds keepitreal: folds *** FLOP *** [Qs 8d Ts]Beaverstyle: checks Flop Dr: bets 10275 and is all-inBeaverstyle: folds Beaverstyle said, "this is getting old"Flop Dr collected 4950 from potFlopping 2nd nuts does wonders for my stack:Dealt to Beaverstyle [Kd Qd]Azimuth: folds Flop Dr: calls 600kbraver: folds reflex41: folds wannebeer: calls 600lasvgman: folds jusmat: calls 600keepitreal: calls 300Beaverstyle: checks *** FLOP *** [Ad 3d 2d]keepitreal: checks Beaverstyle: checks Flop Dr: bets 14400 and is all-inwannebeer: folds jusmat: folds keepitreal: folds Beaverstyle: calls 8720 and is all-in*** TURN *** [Ad 3d 2d] [Qc]*** RIVER *** [Ad 3d 2d Qc] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***Beaverstyle: shows [Kd Qd] (a flush, Ace high)Flop Dr: shows [3s As] (two pair, Aces and Threes)Beaverstyle collected 20890 from pot
Work is the only place I play from :club: And GL to everyone playing.
God you're so lucky! I have too many people that come into my office that would see my comp...

99... i'm kind of sick about that hand.I think that's the part of my tourney game i'm having the most trouble with. Hand is posted in tourney strat. looking back I was def. influenced by the money bubble, but I think I'm ahead there a lot of the time, or a stop n go would make a pair higher than 9's fold (maybe)ISAP

99... i'm kind of sick about that hand.I think that's the part of my tourney game i'm having the most trouble with. Hand is posted in tourney strat. looking back I was def. influenced by the money bubble, but I think I'm ahead there a lot of the time, or a stop n go would make a pair higher than 9's fold (maybe)ISAP
No, you don't, but that is a serious problem right there. You've got to attack that final table money and not have any concern for the money bubble. And that goes for any stakes.