#21 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,428 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

I've been thinking about that Bishop trade.
I think LA made the trade because, like Arp said, they have quite a few B2Bs left in the season, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're working something out with Vegas. Would they be allowed to sign Bishop and then "lose" him to Vegas in the expansion draft?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#22 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,428 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:15 AM

Vanek to Florida
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#23 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,193 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

Galchenyuk for Duchene would be silly for Montreal.

I think Sergachyev and a first gets it done.

#24 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,428 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:27 AM

Juulsen might be an option too instead of Sergachyev. I'm sure both teams would prefer Sergachyev, but Juulsen, McCarron and a 1st might do it.

#25 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,428 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:31 AM

Dwight King to Montreal

Bergevin loading up on 4th liners for a playoff run lol

#26 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 18,361 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:32 AM

View PostDubey, on 01 March 2017 - 09:17 AM, said:

Galchenyuk for Duchene would be silly for Montreal.

I think Sergachyev and a first gets it done.

I cant recall who I was with/listening to, but it was people who I believed knew hockey, and most seemed to think Duchene > Galchenyuk.

I agree with you guys, right now, Id rather have Galch over Duchene, but I think part of it is also the behind the scenes stuff we dont know.

#27 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 18,361 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:33 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 01 March 2017 - 09:27 AM, said:

Juulsen might be an option too instead of Sergachyev. I'm sure both teams would prefer Sergachyev, but Juulsen, McCarron and a 1st might do it.

ya, this makes sense, but I think this is what Mtl would offer, and Col would want more.

#28 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,193 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

I like Duchene a lot, but Galchenyuk is 3 years younger and still arguably on the upward trajectory of his career. I'd put them as fairly equal currently, but I'd rather have Galchenyuk.

#29 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,428 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

The problem with a Galchenyuk/Duchene swap is Montreal isn't necessarily improving their current roster. They know what they're gonna get from Galchenyuk...Duchene might not have the same chemistry. It would be a gamble and imo not worth the risk.

I'm gonna give Joe a call and offer Juulsen, a 1st and his choice of Scherbak or McCarron.

#30 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,428 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:53 AM

Looks like Iginla to LAK

#31 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,428 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

Looks like Philly has decided to use the trade deadline to resign their players.

#32 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,383 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:02 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 01 March 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

Looks like Iginla to LAK

Seems like he gets traded every deadline
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#33 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,383 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:05 AM

Bryzgalov on Sportsnet trade desk is just gold

#34 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,857 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:17 AM

View Postserge, on 01 March 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

Bryzgalov on Sportsnet trade desk is just gold

Yes he is one very funny guy.

When they were going on about Federov mentoring Zherdev and Ilya said something along the lines of him babysitting with that Russian accent. I nearly fell off my chair

#35 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,857 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:41 AM

I guess we have an idea of what the Leafs offer for Filippula

#36 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,428 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

Streit to TBL

#37 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,428 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:56 AM

Parenteau to NSH for a 6th...I could've got more

#38 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,428 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:56 AM

View PostBabying, on 01 March 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

I guess we have an idea of what the Leafs offer for Filippula
What do you think it was?

#39 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,857 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 01 March 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

What do you think it was?

Bozak? I thought it was a couple of picks going Tampa way. Now I have no clue.

#40 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,383 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 01 March 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

Parenteau to NSH for a 6th...I could've got more

Not sure what's more embarrassing, getting waived or traded for a 6th Round Pick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users