H2h Keeper League For 2012-2013

Hi Guys,I've been commish for a 10-team H2H keeper league for 3 years after getting introduced to fantasy basketball at FCP. Actually, I don't even remember who opened that thread.Anyhow, I'm looking to start a 12-team league in '12-13 with a buyin of US $500-600 each year and thought I'd check to see if any interest here.Things you should know:1. I want 3-year verbal commitment (it's a Keeper League)2. I'm a VERY tough commissioner when I suspect cheating3. Prefer members I have interacted with, but not mandatoryEven if no individual person wants to spend the full buyin I'd love to see an FCP team built to represent.Bob, Serge, Jay...respond pls!

I might be interested, I would have to have a bit more information.When it comes to pools I'm pretty cheap the money should be a minor thing, it's about the competition mostly to me.

I might be interested, I would have to have a bit more information.When it comes to pools I'm pretty cheap the money should be a minor thing, it's about the competition mostly to me.
what info you need? I've got basic outline.
despite not giving me my due, i'll consider your offer and respond forthwith.
aww..don't be that way. I just looked at my extremely short friend list of people I've physically met and who still post on FCP.ur oldschool and definitely welcome.oh, and yes...I suddenly remember who introduced me to fantasy basketball :club:
Basic outline of the rules and structure etc. is a good start.
Most of it is pretty standard for h2h. This is tentative but pretty close.12-team H2H Keeper League13-player rosters, 8-players active each day8 teams qualify for playoffsnon-playoff teams go into draft lottery for top picks of following season Snake Draft / playoff teams draft in reverse order based on reg. season standings (e.g. top team drafts last)4 (might be 5) keepers eachMax 2 FA pickups per week, Injury Exemption allowedTrade Deadline (usually the week after allstar game)Roster Freeze during Playoffs, Injury Exemption allowedBuyin: US $600Prize Pool: $600 x 12 = $7200Playoff Payout:1st: $30002nd: $18003rd: $1200Regular Season Payout:Playoff team: $100 (8 playoff teams x $100 = $800)Conference winner: $100 (2 conferences x $100 = $200)Regular Season Champ: $100Executive of the Year (by vote): $100