need new fast strategy.

I just knocked out two people on the first first hand of a SNG. What should be my style of play with 4,700 in chps while everyone else has 1500 or so?
all-in every hand.
wrong.when you're against one other person,b et everything except 1 chip of theirs...when they go allin, fold because you know you're beat.
I just knocked out two people on the first first hand of a SNG. What should be my style of play with 4,700 in chps while everyone else has 1500 or so?
all-in every hand.
wrong.when you're against one other person,b et everything except 1 chip of theirs...when they go allin, fold because you know you're beat.
yeah, you are right. Sorry OP, I am a donkey. The above strategy is correct. Gotta go with your gut and make those tough laydowns.
all-in every hand.
LMAO
Had j10 of diamonds. Flop came 9qk. Pot was 200 because someone mini raised. First two checked, i moved all in. Got called by Q9 and AK.
and the point being...

Stylin Fish...I miss your old avatar. Not the girl (though she was pretty hot - who was that?) but, I never thought I'd say this... the raccoon. When I first saw it, I was like - wtf? - but then after a while every time I saw it I'd get this warm, friendly feeling like everything's gonna be all right.This new one's not doing that for me.Bring back the raccoon.

all-in every hand.
are you insane??? the pot would be so big by that point that you'd be crazy to fold for just 1 more chip. you have to call because of the pot odds!!!SW