NWP TOURNEY TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!

I guess everyone is scared. That's a shame.
Lol. Obviously you don't know how this is supposed to go.You are supposed to come on fcp and insult DN. Then people will defend his honor, and eventually it will turn into a forum challenge.You can't just come out and offer it without a fight.
I guess everyone is scared. That's a shame.
Lol. Obviously you don't know how this is supposed to go.You are supposed to come on fcp and insult DN. Then people will defend his honor, and eventually it will turn into a forum challenge.You can't just come out and offer it without a fight.
Hey speedz, what are you doin all the way over here in ballclapperland.Oh, and I heard Negranooooo punched a kitten in the throat. Then he yelled about how awesome jesus is and did a shot of 151. PEACE!!
Hey speedz, what are you doin all the way over here in ballclapperland.Oh, and I heard Negranooooo punched a kitten in the throat. Then he yelled about how awesome jesus is and did a shot of 151. PEACE!!
That's it you dumbazz NWP donkey, I can take alot of put downs and dirty talk...but NOONE makes fun of Daniel Negronnew and gets away with it.Anyone got 11$ so I can kick the $hit outta these NWP fukkups....Your going down... :wink: sw
I'm a jopke with nothing better to do than flame away at people I dont like. If I actually had any money I might play in the tourney tonight except I know I'd just be donating it to some player better than I ever hope to be at life
I'm a jopke with nothing better to do than flame away at people I dont like. If I actually had any money I might play in the tourney tonight except I know I'd just be donating it to some player better than I ever hope to be at life
Don't play on stars, donk. Don't have any money on there and don't care to.You and your humor are a jopke.