i am playing in the "negreanu open"

dammit!a one-outter against me prevented me from being able to bust negreanu.poker is rigged, i tell you.aseem

I have every legit right to play in this tourney if I chose, I probably have more posts than most of the people in this event. I was going to play this week, but fell asleep and woke up at about 9:15, too late for late registrationSo to answer your question, yes I will probably play next week, but I don't include myself among the "random nwpers joining to flame or bust daniel"

I predict 20 random nwpers trying to get in this next week just for the chance to flame or bust daniel
does that include you? :club:
NWP players suck too much to bust anyone unless its a horrible donk beat.
I predict 20 random nwpers trying to get in this next week just for the chance to flame or bust daniel
does that include you? :club:
NWP players suck too much to bust anyone unless its a horrible donk beat.
:roll:

DN was at my table, or was I at his?? Either way it was awesome to play with one of the best in the world.I raised his BB a handful of times with big Aces and pocket pairs...He never defended. With blinds at 50-100 we saw a flop of 10 10 X heads up. We both checked. The turn was another blank. I threw out a bet of $200. DN folded.