poker superstars

I was just watching this and all the players looked wrinkly and 20 years older, the structure that bad lol? Cindy Violette in particular looked like she was really old, no makeup maybe? On everything else she looks pretty good.

don't blame em, i watched for 4 mins and Cindy Violette and Carlos Mortenson looked like they were 60 years old. Maybe they are, but since I saw them on tv not 1-2 years ago, seems unlikely, but i do balck out a lot....

i didnt like the show, so i dont watch it much. Seems that not many top pros want to be on it.
Not that many top pros want to be on it because the blind structure is so ridiculously high that the entire tournament is pretty much an all-in crapshoot suckfest....seriously, there is very, very little skill involved. Basically you push in when you see some paint and hope for the best. I would rather watch Celebrity Poker Showdown with the incredibly awkward duo of Phil Gordon and the mildly amusing fellow from "kids in the Hall." Now THAT, my friends, is pretty damn sad.

How did Fox sports look at the success of the WPT and WSOP coverage and think that an allin coin flip tourney would do as well? "Don't bother people with post flop play, let's just see Carlos beat A,Q with Q,8 again". Damn sakes!

I thought a lot of the top pros decided not to be on it for money reasons.Something like they thought FSN was getting rich off them without any compensation.Daniel mentioned it in one of his blogs. I don't think he agreed, but he went along with the decision.

• 3 months later...