Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with ??4 folds, CO =#A500AF(jweb)/ calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) 7:diamond:, 4:spade:, T:diamond: (2 players)Hero bets, jweb calls.Turn: (4.25 BB) 5:spade: (2 players)Hero checks, jweb bets, jweb calls.River: (8.25 BB) T:club: (2 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 12.25 BBlets play a hand reading game here. Jayson had been very aggressive in position and had been making steals left and right, but also had to be somewhat careful when he was in the CO since it was my BB he was going after, and I would usually defend with a wide variety, and even three bet with a wider then normal variety. I put a screwplay on him on the turn.what do you all think that we both have

how are we so sure that Jayson has a ten here, he is very capable of making this raise with a wider range of hands then that, and how sure are we that I don't have a weak ten here like 109 or J10, just sayin

how are we so sure that Jayson has a ten here, he is very capable of making this raise with a wider range of hands then that, and how sure are we that I don't have a weak ten here like 109 or J10, just sayin
You don't have a weak T, because you 3 bet preflop. He doesn't have an overpair, because he would have capped preflop or raised the flop.He may have raised the flop with a ten, but following WA/WB rules, a call is correct at these stakes.Your checkraise on a blank turn represents an overpair. Since you are representing an overpair on the turn, his river raise is spewing chips if he doesn't have the T, since he can expect only worse hands to fold, and better hands to call. (After your turn checkraise, a call is expected)If he had a set or a straight, the correct play would have been to re-raise the turn.

I think Jayson's hands in order of likelyhood are:1) mid pp2) Tx (where x is an A, K, Q, J, and sometimes a 9 - usually suited)3) busted flush drawKdawgs hands are:1) mid pp 2) JT/T9 with 1 being far more likely than 2

Was the river safe?  -Jayson
for me it certainly was. I really think that you are three betting me on the turn with a ten, so a bluff raise isn't out of the question on your part with this river. This is a rather inocuous board for both of our holdings, which is why I think that this is an interesting hand
Was the river safe?  -Jayson
for me it certainly was. I really think that you are three betting me on the turn with a ten, so a bluff raise isn't out of the question on your part with this river. This is a rather inocuous board for both of our holdings, which is why I think that this is an interesting hand
This hand is probobly the sickest one played all night.
hi, bump :!:
seriously, this is one of the more interesting hands that got played the entire night that this happened, and there is a lot going on in this hand. I'd really like some discussion on this hand
hi, bump :!:
seriously, this is one of the more interesting hands that got played the entire night that this happened, and there is a lot going on in this hand. I'd really like some discussion on this hand
Could you give us one/both of your hands?This would probably generate a lot more discussion.
Could you give us one/both of your hands?This would probably generate a lot more discussion.
Yeah, we're not so good at the "read both hands" game...particularly when the two players are relatively tricky.

My range on JWeb's PF openraise from CO is "probably not 72o". Ditto for KDawg's 3-bet riposte from the BB. Then that 7 comes on the flop, both players apparantly like it (or they like the 4 or the T or the draws) and even that read is out the window.

Yeah, we're not so good at the "read both hands" game...particularly when the two players are relatively tricky.
while true, I really don't think that the actual hands matter in this situation to be honest. THere is a lot going on here and there is plenty of discussion that can be had about that. People are just firing out hands instead of actually thinking about what we really might have. What are your reasons for each and every street
I think Jayson's hands in order of likelyhood are:1) mid pp2) Tx (where x is an A, K, Q, J, and sometimes a 9 - usually suited)3) busted flush drawKdawgs hands are:1) mid pp  2) JT/T9  with 1 being far more likely than 2
Here's my reasons.Jayson is not going to be raising with weak hands from the CO when Keith is in the blind. He has something worth playing.On the flop, he just calls. That could mean a flush draw, a pp, Tx, a set, or overcards. He wouldn't have raised PF with any cards that could make a straight draw, besides maybe 89s.On the turn, he has to fear that you will c/r. You 3-bet pf, bet the flop, and now are all of sudden checking the turn. This has to seem suspicious to Jayson. I think he would take a free card with a draw, so we can eliminate that possibility from his range (Ad4d/Ad5d may be possible, yet unlikely). So when Jayson bets the turn, he probably has a set, Tx, or a pocket pair.Calling the turn raise, and then raising the river is consistent with all of these holding, except a mid pp. Kdawg could have an overpair, and would probably not call with ace high, so raising with something like 88 is unlikely. He can raise a weaker overpair, like jacks, without fearing a raise because it's unlikely that Keith is 3-betting pf with a ten.After this re-evaluation, I think Jayson now holds either Tx, or a pp JJ and above.PF, Keith could have a wide range of hands from mid pp's to two high cards. I don't think there are many hands Keith would 3-bet PF that contained a ten. His flop bet, and turn check/raise seem to indicate that he has either a set, or a pp higher than tens (assuming he thinks Jayson would take a free turn card with a draw). When he bets the river, he probably has a high pp, maybe AA-QQ.
After this re-evaluation, I think Jayson now holds either Tx, or a pp JJ and above.
No I am still on a wider range, although I should have been EXTREMELY Tight from the CO, I would occasionally make a play at these pots with decent hands, but no JJ for me here.