Villian is pretty tight, runs at 15.3/10.7/2.43/400I play SLAGNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$25 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $258.10CO: $307Button: $439.10SB: $221.25BB: $71.10Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with Q :club: A :DHero raises to $6, 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: A :D Q :D 8 :) ($18, 3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $14, SB raises to $40, BB folds, Hero calls.Turn: 7 :D ($98, 2 players)SB bets $80, Hero ...

fold. My best bet is he has pocket 8s. best your up against is ace 8 sooooted and I think that is unlikely. OTher possibility in my mind is he has k j clubs and is trying to get all your money with ur A K or possible A Q that he has you on despite your LAG style.

Boy do I hate folding just in case they're semibluffing, but I think that the one thing that you've learned from the hands where you have 2 pair or a set on a suited board is that they show up with the flush A LOT when they're playing fast like this. The fact that he's really tight helps me like a fold a lot better here.

I shoved the turn, he had AQs.
I think this is a fold because you're probably against the weakest hand in his range and all you do is chop. He'd obviously play hands like a set or a flush like this, so I probably let it go on the turn. I only say that because his stats are nitty. Against most players, I'm all in here all day.