fish to my right...fish to my left

i was curious...are there really more fish playing online due to the wsop on tv. im sure its very likely but i was wondering if everyone has noticed the increase in really bad players. Now this is for low limits only because im sure the high limits are affected much less. i play 2/4 on stars and ftp and have become infinitely frustrated with the play of the people at my table. just a week or two ago i could swear it wasnt this bad. and no its not my play...its just simply the number of people to the flop and callers all the way down. i know im supposed to make money off of worse players but its just mostly frustrating.

i was curious...are there really more fish playing online due to the wsop on tv.  im sure its very likely but i was wondering if everyone has noticed the increase in really bad players.  Now this is for low limits only because im sure the high limits are affected much less.  i play 2/4 on stars and ftp and have become infinitely frustrated with the play of the people at my table.  just a week or two ago i could swear it wasnt this bad.  and no its not my play...its just simply the number of people to the flop and callers all the way down.  i know im supposed to make money off of worse players but its just mostly frustrating.
i actually used to think that a long long time ago. I don't anymore. move tables if you think its just too fishy, 2 or three is ideal, a whole table is kinda annoying.

go to micro limits and learn how to consistently beat them when your fish playing skills get rusty... i had the same problem once before, so i took like 3 sessions in micro tables trying plays and seeing what works... a quick peruse through SSHE later, and i was back on the tables winning...downswings suck, but take them for what they are.

Ah ha!I've had an incredibly good run this week in the lower level sngs...and was trying to figure out why I was running into such bad play.Haven't been watching T.V. much this week, so this possible reason didn't really even enter my mind until reading this thread.That may be part of it.

i found the answer to my own post. i made that post around 3 am eastern time when id been playing for about 3 or 4 hours already and doing awfully. the trick is to outlast the bad players. i dont know if they all left or they got tired or what. but about an hour after i posted i went on a tear until now and i made up my loss for the nite plus some nice change. so the answer is to play when the fish have gone to sleep. very simple.

i found the answer to my own post.  i made that post around 3 am eastern time when id been playing for about 3 or 4 hours already and doing awfully.  the trick is to outlast the bad players.  i dont know if they all left or they got tired or what.  but about an hour after i posted i went on a tear until now and i made up my loss for the nite plus some nice change.   so the answer is to play when the fish have gone to sleep.  very simple.
Let me ask you a question, Brainiac. Who do you WANT To play against, if not fish? You guys are all HIGH AS ****!! YOU WIN MONEY FROM FISH!!! Thank them for sitting with you, don't complain 'cause you're palying with TOO MANY FISH, for christ sakes. If you're playing against large fields that stay in too long, and build big pots, you must ADJUST YOUR PLAY TO LARGE POT POKER. I'd recomend sklansky's low limit hold 'em book. But otherwise, if I were a gambling man, and I am, I'd bet yo uare a fish who plays ABC, and goes on tilt when some one calls yoru raise with 10-3 off and sucks out on you. Learning to deal with the beats fish put on you is like step one, buddy.
i found the answer to my own post.  i made that post around 3 am eastern time when id been playing for about 3 or 4 hours already and doing awfully.  the trick is to outlast the bad players.  i dont know if they all left or they got tired or what.  but about an hour after i posted i went on a tear until now and i made up my loss for the nite plus some nice change.   so the answer is to play when the fish have gone to sleep.  very simple.
Let me ask you a question, Brainiac. Who do you WANT To play against, if not fish? You guys are all HIGH AS censored!! YOU WIN MONEY FROM FISH!!! Thank them for sitting with you, don't complain 'cause you're palying with TOO MANY FISH, for christ sakes. If you're playing against large fields that stay in too long, and build big pots, you must ADJUST YOUR PLAY TO LARGE POT POKER. I'd recomend sklansky's low limit hold 'em book. But otherwise, if I were a gambling man, and I am, I'd bet yo uare a fish who plays ABC, and goes on tilt when some one calls yoru raise with 10-3 off and sucks out on you. Learning to deal with the beats fish put on you is like step one, buddy.
Have to agree here, if you want to win money you want to play against fish, so what they suck out on you once in a while, just think of all the times you have check raised them over and over again and win more than you lose! If your losing more than you win to the fish i suggest you stop playing. Give me a table of fish anyday i wish i could play against more
Have to agree here' date=' if you want to win money you want to play against fish' date=' so what they suck out on you once in a while, just think of all the times you have check raised them over and over again and win more than you lose! If your losing more than you win to the fish i suggest you stop playing. Give me a table of fish anyday i wish i could play against more[/quote'']Me too!! Is there any thing better than a table of 9 fish and Me? the answer is, yes.. a table of nine fish and me, while I'm getting a blowjob from Latitea Casta.
Have to agree here' date=' if you want to win money you want to play against fish' date=' so what they suck out on you once in a while, just think of all the times you have check raised them over and over again and win more than you lose! If your losing more than you win to the fish i suggest you stop playing. Give me a table of fish anyday i wish i could play against more[/quote'']Me too!! Is there any thing better than a table of 9 fish and Me? the answer is, yes.. a table of nine fish and me, while I'm getting a blowjob from Latitea Casta.
Sorry but now i have to disagree iv had chance to think about this and i think its Jessica Biel over Latitea Casta.....Well for me anyway. She just looks to have better lips for it