negreanu eliminated....

from the WSOP circuit event today very early on. According to cardplayer, Negreanu tried to make a move with 63o preflop and got called by QQ. I'm sure Daniel will elaborate in his next blog.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Wilson laughs at Daniel Negreanu.Don't hate, I like DN, but just trying to prove my point that everyone makes moves, sometimes we get caught, sometimes we luck out.thats poker. I try my moves with something stronger but DN has forgotten more about poker than I will ever know. So..

Let's save everyone the trouble...DN sucks now.No he doesn't.Yes he does.Fuck you.No, fuck you.Tournaments are for suckers.Thanks.
You forgot 'Oh yeah? YOu want to play heads up?' from the list.Patrick
Hey, fuck you. My list was fine the way I made it.If you don't like it, we can play heads up for $1. Any time, any place.Bitch.
Let's save everyone the trouble...DN sucks now.No he doesn't.Yes he does.Fuck you.No, fuck you.Tournaments are for suckers.Thanks.
don't forget....there is no GodYes there is no there isn't.....smash is god
Hey, fuck you. My list was fine the way I made it.If you don't like it, we can play heads up for $1. Any time, any place.Bitch.
I'm sorry, I don't play on <insert site name here>, or else I'd totally own you. Besides, I'll only play for 1 million...in yen.Patrick
how can you aholes discuss this while Gus Hansen is broke? Insensitive jerks.
I feel for Gus's plight, so I'm going to forward him an email I got today from Mr. John Smith, the President of the Kenyan National Bank. I'd take advatage of the offer myself, but seeing as Gus is broke, I'll be a nice guy and let him in on the deal. I'm also tied up with my other business interests, mainly an abandonded gold mine in Kenya as well. As soon as I send my check, they are going to start mining, and then you all will be really jealous.Patrick
i need to run and get those poker vitamins before they all sell out
qft
lol that was bad eh?
nah, I just think if these "poker vitamins" had anything in them other than shit you can get in bulk for cheap at 1fast400, and it was actually an original formula, they would done alot better coming out with this LAST year than this year.
how can you aholes discuss this while Gus Hansen is broke? Insensitive jerks.
I feel for Gus's plight, so I'm going to forward him an email I got today from Mr. John Smith, the President of the Kenyan National Bank. I'd take advatage of the offer myself, but seeing as Gus is broke, I'll be a nice guy and let him in on the deal. I'm also tied up with my other business interests, mainly an abandonded gold mine in Kenya as well. As soon as I send my check, they are going to start mining, and then you all will be really jealous.Patrick
I thought it was due to lotto winnings and tax implications? You should hear some of the scams I hear here at the bank. I really should be crooked.

Well, be careful for what you wish for. Daniel said he had to go, pushed all in on 36 offusit against QQ, in the dark, on the button and now he is free to do all he needs to do today.My friend Don Mullis is already out. Minh Ly is the first player out. Minh flopped a set of fives and was called by a straight flush draw who caught a straight. Bada bing bada boom....Minh is done.Daniel Negreanu walked by and we asked if he was out and he said "no but I will be soon, I've played every hand".

THAT's really funny. This summarizes all the 'smash theory' threads also, just change 'DN sucks now' to 'smash really knows what he's talking about w/that theory of his' :club:
Well, be careful for what you wish for. Daniel said he had to go, pushed all in on 36 offusit against QQ, in the dark, on the button and now he is free to do all he needs to do today.My friend Don Mullis is already out. Minh Ly is the first player out. Minh flopped a set of fives and was called by a straight flush draw who caught a straight. Bada bing bada boom....Minh is done.Daniel Negreanu walked by and we asked if he was out and he said "no but I will be soon, I've played every hand".
:shock: this is a 10k buyin event.....WTF is that?

WTF is that?Maybe there's a context we don't know about.But I'm ready to just go ahead and say that DN is officially a businessman first and poker player waaaaaaaaaay second (possibly third now after husband).