They are more and more becoming simply cult-like in their behavior falling all over themselves to prove how idiotic they can be by trying and sometimes succeeding in passing insane laws across the country. I couldn't help but be flabbergasted when I saw this,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/09/missouri-gun-bill_n_3245583.html

Missouri Lawmakers Pass 'Hard- Core' Gun Bill In Late-Night Session

The Republican-controlled Missouri Legislature passed the nation's most extreme gun protection bill, along with bans on Islamic law and the United Nations sustainability agenda, during a late-night session Wednesday.

Under the gun measure, lawmakers overwhelmingly voted to nullify all federal gun laws in the state, while allowing some teachers to carry guns in schools. The bill also says some teachers who do not carry guns can be fired, while providing them with limited arrest powers.

The gun bill's passage followed passage of the sustainability and Sharia, or Islamic law, bans. All three bills now move to Gov. Jay Nixon (D) for his consideration. A Nixon spokesman said he did not have a comment until the governor reviewed the bills.

I mean how do these people get elected? They want to make it mandatory for teachers to carry guns in school or be fired. They are worried about Sharia Law, (in Missouri? Really?) And yet they have no problem pushing their own idiotic theocracy on everyone else. I mean, did they put LSD in the water? Lead poisoning? What the hell's going on with this party anymore?

I could literally post article after article on a daily basis on the idiotic stuff they try to pass. There was a time when they were less fervent and fundie and people respected their "conservative economic" policies, but even they have been shown to be nothing but a sham. And yet, America is utterly clueless when it comes to these clown and simply fall all over themselves in a neverending contest to see who can be the most radical outspoken idiot du jour.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What, you don't like your own posts? Then don't post them! (liking my own post was an inside joke I failed to share with the world, so sorry I did not include you in the joke. But you are in it now. H

So, lets see...I have (1) blown your own arguments right out of the water and provided the links to prove it, (2) proven you do not have a clue and just make shit up as you go far more than I ever sup

Dude, if you're sane, I'm a roast beef sandwich.

Gun violence has decreased by ~40% in the last 20 years a recent study shows. All while gun sales have increased.

Guns don't kill people, liberals and atheist kill people

Gun sales have increased but the number of gun owners has gone down.

Crime has also decreased at the same sort of rates in other Western countries like Canada where gun ownership and numbers have not gone up.

My favorite theory on the decrease in crime in the lower levels of lead in children's systems since it's no longer in paint or gasoline. Lead exposure in children decreases IQ and other intelligence measures and the lower people's intelligence the higher the crime level.

Have they gone insane? Republicans went full retard a long time ago. Fox News actually defended that Rutgers coach. We can't even agree on "should a basketball coach be allowed to throw things at college students from close range?"

I kind of gave up on politics after that. Either a third party will emerge or we will implode like a neutron star but the two party system is irreparably broken at this point.

Have they gone insane? Republicans went full retard a long time ago. Fox News actually defended that Rutgers coach. We can't even agree on "should a basketball coach be allowed to throw things at college students from close range?"

I kind of gave up on politics after that. Either a third party will emerge or we will implode like a neutron star but the two party system is irreparably broken at this point.

Fox News is an entertainment device, not a direct extension of the GOP.

Missouri conservatives, sure, have made themselves look silly. That being said, there has been a conscientious effort to make guns, you know, illegal, despite what the Second Amendment says. Can you blame lawmakers for passing laws that uphold the Second Amendment when it honestly feels like Federal lawmakers are passing laws that appear to violate the Second Amendment?

The Huffington Post is a pretty silly source. I'd like to see the full text of the "WE CAN FIRE YOU IF YOU DON'T CARRY A GUN"

provision. My guess? You can volunteer to be a gun-toting security official, and, if selected, you fail to do your duty as gun-toting security volunteer, there are consequences.

I like when people make jokes

Seriously, I get tired of that trope. FOXNews is a right wing news organization. They are suuuuuper right wing. Irrationally right wing. Just like CNN is retardedly left wing. (I think CNN does a better job of appearing balanced than FOX, but no one here will really argue that most of CNN's talent isn't super left-leaning, right?) But they don't actually WORK for the GOP, just like Rachel Maddow doesn't work for the DCCC.

Let me explain to you how this works: you see, the corporations finance Fox News and then Fox News goes out... and the corporations sit there in their... in their corporation buildings, and... and, and see, they're all corporation-y... and they make money.

• Like 1

Seriously, I get tired of that trope. FOXNews is a right wing news organization. They are suuuuuper right wing. Irrationally right wing. Just like CNN is retardedly left wing. (I think CNN does a better job of appearing balanced than FOX, but no one here will really argue that most of CNN's talent isn't super left-leaning, right?) But they don't actually WORK for the GOP, just like Rachel Maddow doesn't work for the DCCC.

I think you mean MSNBC not CNN as being left wing.

To a right winger CNN might appear to be left wing but that is because of their own bias and not CNN's

To a right winger CNN might appear to be left wing but that is because of their own bias and not CNN's

I did. I'd argue CNN is left of center, but I can at least imagine losing that argument. MSNBC's lineup, on the other hand, is clearly left of center, and I was referring to "Lean Forward," and Maddow et. al. when I was soap-boxing above.

I did. I'd argue CNN is left of center, but I can at least imagine losing that argument. MSNBC's lineup, on the other hand, is clearly left of center, and I was referring to "Lean Forward," and Maddow et. al. when I was soap-boxing above.

no question MSNBC leans left with the exception of their morning show with Joe Scarborough

They saw how much money Fox was making on the right and decided to try the same thing on the left

no question MSNBC leans left with the exception of their morning show with Joe Scarborough

They saw how much money Fox was making on the right and decided to try the same thing on the left

Yeah. Nobody is suggesting otherwise. I just think when it's FOX, people tend to attribute the bias to the GOP, as if they pull the strings, and when it's MSNBC, it's, like you said, but a necessary reaction to FOX.

Or because CNN is extremely biased and their fall from being an actual news org is not fully accepted by people who are leftist.

The difference is that Fox has commentators with their own shows who are right wing or very right wing.

CNN has reporters who are left wing or very left wing.

The fact that most people on the left can't understand the difference shows how ingrained left wing bias is.

Compare any coverage from any of the last 4 presidential elections, the democrat negative:positive stories are 1:3 and the negative:positive republican stories are 3:1.

Even Hillary Clinton admitted during her failed run against Obama that Fox News was more fair than any other network.

This could also explain why Fox News is actually watched by America and CNN has ratings that place it near print media for its market share.