Deep In Pp $10 Tourney, 2 Tables Left

I got $20 from PP about a week ago, I finally decided to join a tourney just to play it off...until Grinder won his tourney, so I made this statement.

GOOD JOB GRINDER!! As your number 1 fan... I shall follow in your footsteps by saying I guarentee a victory in the next Party Poker tournament I play because they gave me $20 earlier and I might as well give it a shot in one try.
Well...19 left...i'm kind of shortstack...but the guarentee is still in effect. 24K in chips...blinds are 3k/6k - 100 antes)Tourney Number: 748933Screen Name is ButaziWish me luck
I got $20 from PP about a week ago, I finally decided to join a tourney just to play it off...until Grinder won his tourney, so I made this statement.Well...19 left...i'm kind of shortstack...but the guarentee is still in effect. 24K in chips...blinds are 3k/6k - 100 antes)Tourney Number: 748933Screen Name is ButaziWish me luck
you layin odds? i might rail if so

Just doubled up KK vs AQ, at 39K.

you layin odds? i might rail if so
Ahaha, no way. I havn't won a MTT yet, I got like 4 or 5 2nd place finishes...but today is the day I win it all...hopefully

Oh dear...I got really luck for once. I pushed with about 27K with QK, 2 callers along with SS who was blinded all-inQK vs A9 vs AA....I ended up rivering a straight...Around 90K stack nowEdit: 83K after blinds...12 left alsoFINAL TABLE TIME93K9 leftblinds will be 4K/8K in a second with 200 ante

66K...gettting junk...8 left though...at least taking $80 home
Man lot of idiots you are moving up folding.
Man lot of idiots you are moving up folding.
Unreal. set over set.

I knew it was gonna happen too...3rd time I get 2 face cards in this tourney I run into AAI get KK on button...I push. BB calls with AA (slowingrolling too might add)Flop is KxA...no one outter for kuge6th place for $160..grrr.....I was so close...

I knew it was gonna happen too...3rd time I get 2 face cards in this tourney I run into AAI get KK on button...I push. BB calls with AA (slowingrolling too might add)Flop is KxA...no one outter for kuge6th place for $160..grrr.....I was so close...
Nice going, Rasheed. :D Seriously though, gg and nice cash. :club: