just satellited into event #1 for a first try $39 dollar satellite 6 handed. weeee pretty excited as my goal this summer was to satellite into a few events and i just recently started to try. still havent decided if im gonna play it or just take the $T dollars and use them to try to satellite into the WCOOP ME. had to come back HU as i was shortstacked. so pretty much just weeeeeeeeee sums it up.- conor

nice, use those T$'s and take somethin down
one thi ng i wish fultitl had. so i owldnt have goten fckd by a 2 outer in the fotps main event. tytytytyty ftilt u fkcers. tytytyty chris ferguson aka lee joens of full tilt.
one thi ng i wish fultitl had. so i owldnt have goten fckd by a 2 outer in the fotps main event. tytytytyty ftilt u fkcers. tytytyty chris ferguson aka lee joens of full tilt.
yes so fckn retarded, how the **** does full tilt not have tourney dollars, make it a pain in the ass if u get into a big tourney and can't even be there to play it agjkl;asdg;jlkg;s! don't mean to hijack but i'm still looking for offers if someone wants a seat to the 750k on tilt tomorrow for a reduced price.
yes so fckn retarded, how the **** does full tilt not have tourney dollars, make it a pain in the ass if u get into a big tourney and can't even be there to play it agjkl;asdg;jlkg;s! don't mean to hijack but i'm still looking for offers if someone wants a seat to the 750k on tilt tomorrow for a reduced price.
F' IN HIJACK WTF ..... sw . but ya i unregged to see what my account would look like with the $T's and its $W's i guess WCOOP dollars but i was gonna use the $T's to try and satellite into the main event so its all good and still works out fine. omfg dream come true if i satellite into WCOOP ME