Ok Lets Do This For Fitzinabox

going 50/50 with fitzinabox on this oneI need some WPT commentary on this again pleaseps. not a freerolldeep in mtt Finaltable ?Won't be posting another rail call unless its over 10k for 1st place and im actully at the final table but majority of fcps think im a poser but im 5 days away from being legal so idc if you know my real id I jus made and rail...Its for some respect from this community :club: Only guy im scared of is the guy with the pokerXfactor display image... They always gave me trouble deep in 100$ rebuys back in the dayPlease harass him for me FCP stylethanks in advance if you come rail.ID = Ryland1989 pokerstars

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you understand how I lose my chat so easy ? lollol @ like a 15k pot ? Im not gonna even look back at the hand historyI still have 10k
your still in it so no need to get pissed off right now.........hang in there
HATEONLINEPOKER.jpgSome one post hand HistoryI told you how bad im running this monthAK < AQ lady on river 15k poton bubble QQ<JJ all in 24k pot Flop JJxI laughed I did I really did and I did cash.... big whoop sorry I couldnt ship the grand fitz

Not that one I just tilt shoved in on the river the one b4 and It ws down to 136 of 1k + feild I hate this and im leaving for awhileIm sick bad and sick unlucky goodbye

Im done hereI have growing up to do ? No man I can handle losing cup thosand and be fine and say gg and nh sir everytimebut when stars has the doom switch on me NO SERIUOUSLYSYDYSYDSIYFSRIm done

Im done hereI have growing up to do ? No man I can handle losing cup thosand and be fine and say gg and nh sir everytimebut when stars has the doom switch on me NO SERIUOUSLYSYDYSYDSIYFSRIm done
Chad?
u should talk to lilholdem and u 2 can go over conspiracy theoriesedit: damn bull by a minute, I suck at typing