neteller withdrawls

If you are going to move your $$ around the Neteller by far. You can evan set up Netleller to be connected to your bank account and can have the money go directly back into it.However if you are like me and dont want the 2 connected then w/d through the site if you want the $$ to go straight to you.

some sites are quicker than others but usually a day or two to get to neteller. Then another couple days to get to your bank account. I haven't had it that long but I've heard after a year they start charging you for your transactions. Anyone know about this? Right now its perfect, its free and I can get money right into my bank account. But I dont really want to pay 10 bucks a transaction.

well here is the problem guys, i got into a car accident like a week ago so all my money i was going to spend for christmas just got spent on repairs. So now I need to take like 400 out of my BR to buy some gifts so I really need this money pretty soon. I need to get it here and have time to go shopping. I kow I know girlfriends are -ev

well here is the problem guys, i got into a car accident like a week ago so all my money i was going to spend for christmas just got spent on repairs. So now I need to take like 400 out of my BR to buy some gifts so I really need this money pretty soon. I need to get it here and have time to go shopping. I kow I know girlfriends are -ev
Problem solved my furry little friend.You tell them you donated 100 dollars in each of their names to the Royal childrens Tour "helping kids read good, and teaching them to do other stuff good too"and if this isnt your cup of tea, just tell them "look, i really love you guys, and its that love that is holding me back from taking money from my poker BR, that money will grow over time, and help us all in the end".and look really sincere

It won't take like 20 days to get your money, no matter how you do it.Just buy everything on a credit card and then pay off the card with your money if you need to.

Sprained wrists are more -ev than girlfriends.
How long does it take to process and recieve your money from neteller. Is it better to withdrawl from Full Tilt or to go through neteller? I have nver withdrawled from Neteller always went through the site.Thanks
Grammar police:"withdrawled" isn't a word and "withdrawl" is spelled and used incorrectly."withdrawal" would be the correct spelling for that word. The word you should've used is "withdraw"the correct word in the 2nd situation is "withdrawn".I usually don't get like this, but that made you look like you have an I.Q. of 63, and never passed 3rd grade.
Problem solved my furry little friend.You tell them you donated 100 dollars in each of their names to the Royal childrens Tour "helping kids read good, and teaching them to do other stuff good too"and if this isnt your cup of tea, just tell them "look, i really love you guys, and its that love that is holding me back from taking money from my poker BR, that money will grow over time, and help us all in the end".and look really sincere
:club: My g/f is a really good at buying me real good gifts, so its worth spending the money on her. How do i set up neteller to my checking acct? Through neteller or my bank?
lol.. u are so far off its not even funny,thats what a aged bottle of single malt, a dog, and peanut butter are for.

From FT to Neteller my experiance is 15 minutes to two days. Once the money is in Neteller I can transfer it onto my Neteller ATM card within 30 minutes and I can take it out of almost any ATM for a small fee instantly. I won $ 500 on FT once, cash out from FT to Neteller took 15 minutes, and I had it in my hands within 30 minutes.

:club: My g/f is a really good at buying me real good gifts, so its worth spending the money on her. How do i set up neteller to my checking acct? Through neteller or my bank?
sometimes neteller can take a day or two to actually set up if u dont already have one.they ask for a phone number and account info, tthey then send a couple cents to ur account, cal u at the number and ask how much was deposited and a few other security issuesthe reason it could take a couple days is if you have a bank that wont process stuff right away, and wait until the next business day etc....for me to take out money its easiy a min. of 3 days to get it from poker account thorugh neteller to bank account
Just tell her you named a *star* after her..... and don't forget to give her the certificate :doh:
I've figured that one out already. I'm left-handed, and I use my right hand to move the mouse ("move the mouse" doesnt mean masturbation).