Before I post this let me say.......I am not bitching, those of you that know me, know that I don't do much of that. I thought this was a funny hand, had him so dead, btw this was 30/60, would have been a nice pot.Also, running it on Cardplayer's calculator I was 96% to 4% after the turn card.Bradhttp://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=vi...iew&hand=180765

Cap with K9 and then cap the flop???Is this level of aggression the norm, or is this guy just a bad player?
For shorthanded it is kind of the norm, at least what I see at 20/40 and 30/60...especially once they hit top pr good kicker.
Goes to show there are donkeys at all limits
card,That's kind of why I post alot of my 20/40 and 30/60 hands. They truly exist at all levels.
I find at my B&M when the table shortens up, guys will raise/reraise with just about anything...I pick my hands and then play ultra aggressive...this usually settles them down and allows me to control the play...this is at 20/40I will once in a blue moon also show my cards when I hit a hand just to show them that I play good hands...pretty soft games actually