2005 f.c.p. player of the year

I think its only fair. We are all adults here and should be able to give recognition to players of FCP who have accomplished a lot this year.My nominees are as follows (and please, tell me if i've missed anyone, or someone you think should be up for the title.) - and not yourself.Spademan - spades has been on fire this year cleaning up the 2nd season Negreanu Open'salso defeated DN in a heads up match.Teneight aka tee-knight - Has also had a solid year, taking down a nice win on UB for 36kPMjackson21 - Patrick has been a solid noted player all year in tourneys. winning a few satellites, and making his way to the WPT in Aruba for a very impressive 10th place finish worth 20k.Mr. jackson also took down a great finish during the WCOOP this year for a 10k pay day.TruePoker - Although a young and not so well known player/poster. True has managed to rack in the share points. having 2 seperate accounts in the top ten for leaders on Poker share. he is on his way to at least 1 WPT seat for 2006Notable Mentions Chucksty: Chuck has been said to have several Final Table appearances, and to add to his current list of accomplishments was a 3rd in the Bodog 40k guarantee Nov. 30th 2005 (to vote for him, simply post a vote)Zimmer4141 : Zim is a strong MTT player, and has proven himself worthy of a nomination. (to vote for him, simply post a vote)I know theres a lot of people making coin, and taking down tourneys, these are just the ones that have stood out in my mind, and again, if i'm wrong, or missing anyone. Please feel free to add.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess a thread should be started for the best post of the year as well. Then again, Ron's POST WITH ALL THE CAPS BECAUSE THE GUY COULDN"T HEAR WELL was probably the best.

I guess a thread should be started for the best post of the year as well.  Then again, Ron's POST WITH ALL THE CAPS BECAUSE THE GUY COULDN"T HEAR WELL was probably the best.
I'd have to say that one,, and who ever wrote posted the "hsutjewebsdydiy, I just threw my copy of super systems on my keyboard and it made more sense then you"- Insta classic

Spademan is only drunken folly, it shouldn't be on the list.I think DN should be on there, because I'm thinking that, despite some cold deckage, he's probably outplayed everyone.Barring that, PMjackson21 gets my vote, for know who they are players who aren't DN.

Spademan is only drunken folly, it shouldn't be on the list.I think DN should be on there, because I'm thinking that, despite some cold deckage, he's probably outplayed everyone.Barring that, PMjackson21 gets my vote, for know who they are players who aren't DN.
heym just shut up and enjoy the populairty that is Spademan.I know spades is your "fun account", and there are plenty of other players who play high stakes that could be on here too, but i'm talkin notable - thread worthy accomplishments.P.S. Its DN's site, and he's had numerous player of the year awards, i'm sure he wouldntmind letting this one go
I guess a thread should be started for the best post of the year as well.  Then again, Ron's POST WITH ALL THE CAPS BECAUSE THE GUY COULDN"T HEAR WELL was probably the best.
I'd have to say that one,, and who ever wrote posted the "hsutjewebsdydiy, I just threw my copy of super systems on my keyboard and it made more sense then you"- Insta classic
Yep that one was sweet. I like Cane's in my sig line. I have to go search for some more.
P.S.  Its DN's site, and he's had numerous player of the year awards,  i'm sure he wouldntmind letting this one go
Rigged.It's like that FCP favorite poster thread that neglected to have me on it.He's almost as good at poker as I is be at writing good post well. *Obligatory I want to gay stuff you repeatedly that it's too early in the morning and I'm going to bed so I don't want to think anything up here*
P.S.  Its DN's site, and he's had numerous player of the year awards,  i'm sure he wouldntmind letting this one go
Rigged.It's like that FCP favorite poster thread that neglected to have me on it.He's almost as good at poker as I is be at writing good post well. *Obligatory I want to gay stuff you repeatedly that it's too early in the morning and I'm going to bed so I don't want to think anything up here*
Ya, i love you too buddy.YOu got my vote for best poster, even though u werent on the list.

What about Pupsta? The guy has made about a dozen final tables in the last week alone.Can't argue with a guy on an unreal hot streak. And...I guess...he's a pretty solid player anyways.He gets my vote for best player of the last month or so, definitely.

He gets my vote for best player of the last month or so, definitelylol.  ok,  well i know a lot of us have final tables, but if u can toss in a couple quick figures i can post him up there.
Yeah, but he's getting them with Zim-esque frequency. Granted, they're not the biggest events in history (a limit hold'em double shoot-out, for instance), but that certainly does not take away from it.Really though, I can't give you any concrete numbers. I just know that he's sort of killed the last few weeks, both on FT and PS.

Spademan for sureSure maybe the Neg. Opens are not a WPT event or whatever but the Spademan can hang in any tourney as far as I'm concerned. Hes had a great run.

I have made alot of money this year....so it has to be me.....Seriously though....the answer is PMJackson and it is not even close....IMO....Zimmer is a great MTT player....and should be mentioned....

I would vote for TenEight or Zimmer ( who should be up there in my opinion )Pokershare is currently closed, but is planning to reopen and keep the sharepoints scheme when it reopens.Royal Tour, it's been a long time since we have spoken. You should take some time off work !