I was just wondering what the general consensus about Absolute poker is. I signed on to help a friend out and they offered 200% match I've ran well and increased my bankroll greatly in 2 weeks. I've notice some fishy things though and am just wondering what others think.

I'm about 600 hands from finishing up my bonus on absolute. I registered through PSO so I got that bonus in addition to Absolutes 200%. The only real complaint I have about it is how ugly the interface is, which I ended up getting used to. The play seems pretty weak considering a fish like me is up after a week or so of play.

Absolute is known for its tight play at even the low limits. The majority of the players are there to get rakeback plus the unlimited reloads that they offer. I thought it was still pretty fishy when I was clearing my PSO bonus, but got out because the software was so ugly and slow. They actually changed the raked hand requirements recently so that the bonuses clear a lot slower, which is gonna force a lot of the bonus chasers out.

If you don't like the interface change itwww.absolutepoker.com/tableskinsthere are about 30 selections, pick one down load it then next time you open absolute the new table skin is there, god knows the original is horrid.

Thanks for the link, I went with "money felt", makes a big difference. Not as busy as the original. As a joke I tried the Yankees one, since I'm a fan. Man was it brutal!! I don't think I could beat .02/.04 with that background!:-)

terrible interface, tight players, good bonus is nowterrible interface, tight players, ok bonus.they changed the bonus with no notice to players, and no grandfathering of bonuses.i had $70 in bonus that cleared at $0.25, and now I have $70 in bonus clearing at $0.50. effectively, they stole from me.i've cashed out and will never play their again.not only does the new bonus structure not make it worthwhile, but they obviously don't give a crap about customers and do not realize or do not care that by lowering the value of the bonus that you agreed to when signing up, they stole from you.i'm pretty sure that is actually illegally changing an agreed-upon contract, but taking them to court is obviously a waste of time.i'm done there.daniel

Holy crap...no wonder I was having such trouble getting raked hands yesterday at .10/.25 NL to clear my bonus.I put in $100 when the bonus was 150%. I've cleared my PSO requirements and $60 of their deposit bonus ($90 left). I was running so poorly at first (playing 1/2 Limit) that I was just going to forget the deposit bonus, but things turned around at (.10/.25 NL), and I figured I'd try to work the rest off. Now, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I'm tempted to just cash out my original $100 and throw the rest of the money in a .50/1 NL game.