important fcp challenge info

Hello all fcp challenge players,Some important changes and updates have occured that I would like to let everyone know about.First it has been voted that pokerstars will be the home of the challenge.Second we have changed some of the dates for the challenge.The round sheadule will stay the same but the deadline to pay the entry fee has been moved to this sunday at 11:00 pm est to make sure we have a set list for the draft.And we have also push the draft back to thursday to make sure the draft list will be updated with all the players who have bought in.This deadline is for just players on the main list.After the deadline any players on the main list who have not paid will lose thier slot to an alternate waiting on the alt list.Send your $10 entry fee to Kolman36 on pokerstars.When you have done that, post in this therad that you have done so with your pokerstars sn so we know who you are.I also ask that if you wish to withdraw your name from the challenge that you plese also post in this theard so we can replace your spot with someone on the alt. list.These changes should help make the FCP challenge a success.-SFkid

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spell check. Space bar. Learn em, love em :-)Anyways, nice of you to set this up dude. Although I will not be participating, I am sure I will check in occasionally and will definitely enjoy the draft picks lists that are about toe ensue.

i have a question. i couldnt find the original thread but do all the people that made it into the draft get picked to be on one of the teams?
Yes. And is anyone going to do a mock draft? I would do it, but I don't feel like I am reputable enough, nor funny enough to do it. I feel like I would need an unbiased person alongside to give color commentary.
i have a question. i couldnt find the original thread but do all the people that made it into the draft get picked to be on one of the teams?
Yes. And is anyone going to do a mock draft? I would do it, but I don't feel like I am reputable enough, nor funny enough to do it. I feel like I would need an unbiased person alongside to give color commentary.
i wil be giving color commentary of my picks, not sure if we will be doing it live, from 1st round to last round or not, but I'll be picking my guys/gals with reasons. :club:
the deadline to pay the entry fee has been moved to this sunday at 11:00 pm est
Way to change the deadline from a month to 4 days. :roll: I might not be able to get setup by then, I'll let you know if I have to drop out.
Way to change the deadline from a month to 4 days. :roll: I might not be able to get setup by then, I'll let you know if I have to drop out.
thats what i like to hear. lets keep changing these things so more people drop and i can get in.
Thanks for reminding me.Here is the list and to answer your question everyone that is on the list that payes the 10 will get choosen on a team. SFKid Smokewagons Zimmer4141 Custom36 Oziumrules budica Phillip_339 HoosierAlum MikePatrick Crocd99 TheCincikid Poker_cutie Suited_up Whiskey16 Nortonfan TheEnforcer Clingfree Pupsta wannabe Capthowdy981 Brando Bubbleboy Nritchi3 TarHeelAce JDradburn6 Sum827 Battle Scars Vegas canadian cjhunt kdawgcometh mgsugal theparamount seacucumber nell789 charder 30 36. Econ_Tim 37. Socalpoker_j 38. Joball33 inert grudge jordan doubleatrain pokerloser bigcoled teneight bleacherbum3(out) Rageur (from alternates) yeshua_won chief tonka34 spademan chiggleslap bigdmcgee mjink3 smiddywap tehol smothcaller canuckistan (out) Sam_Hard8 (from Alt.) mandelbrot tateisgo dreamcaster royal_tour statedogg tribe26 (out) Jadaki (from Alt.) renaedawn ottawa_biatch Rhinestonecowboy chaserjim naturalselection coldp1ayer canada iveyfan30 sloshr therrinn bdc30 74.dunkindonuts 75.MissIdaho 76.Vick12 77. Goldie79 (out) Dna4Ever (from Alt.) 78. CrazyIvan 79. Tremomey 80. Commoncent 81. PMJackson
I am sorry but we had to make this change or else things would have been crazy later on.And we think that getting ten dollars should not be too diffcult

So if I'm not on the list does that mean I didn't get my entry in before the 81 places were taken?

Thanks for reminding me.Here is the list and to answer your question everyone that is on the list that payes the 10 will get choosen on a team. SFKid Smokewagons Zimmer4141 Custom36 Oziumrules budica Phillip_339 HoosierAlum MikePatrick Crocd99 TheCincikid Poker_cutie Suited_up Whiskey16 Nortonfan TheEnforcer Clingfree Pupsta wannabe Capthowdy981 Brando Bubbleboy Nritchi3 TarHeelAce JDradburn6 Sum827 Battle Scars Vegas canadian cjhunt kdawgcometh mgsugal theparamount seacucumber nell789 charder 30 36. Econ_Tim 37. Socalpoker_j 38. Joball33 inert grudge jordan doubleatrain pokerloser bigcoled teneight bleacherbum3(out) Rageur (from alternates) yeshua_won chief tonka34 spademan chiggleslap bigdmcgee mjink3 smiddywap tehol smothcaller canuckistan (out) Sam_Hard8 (from Alt.) mandelbrot tateisgo dreamcaster royal_tour statedogg tribe26 (out) Jadaki (from Alt.) renaedawn ottawa_biatch Rhinestonecowboy chaserjim naturalselection coldp1ayer canada iveyfan30 sloshr therrinn bdc30 74.dunkindonuts 75.MissIdaho 76.Vick12 77. Goldie79 (out) Dna4Ever (from Alt.) 78. CrazyIvan 79. Tremomey 80. Commoncent 81. PMJackson
So if I'm not on the list does that mean I didn't get my entry in before the 81 places were taken?  
Yes. Check the alternate list.
Here's the alternate list: theone MK Figger ajs510 fryer98 goose breeze81 avsfan 0shizzmoney soup ( i think that was a sign up) Don Giovanni Longshanks Scootterxlch Governator Inferno Untilted checkymcfold bigslick looshle Supertouch Brabz Bluffs2005 Maxima Saralynelle caveman allie kid35 mcpickl gobears vvganeshavv rikyricardo marc-o jack24bauer24 loxo Brian67 AceJackOffs
Put the Draft back on Tuesday... I can't do it thursday.Sun, Mon, Tues is fine for me... but don't be switching days around!!
it doesnt bother me, but suited needs my support so i'll give it to him, like i always doP.S. You and your team of misfits are going to get whammied on in every match you guys play.cuz Team Poo Poo Mcmuffins will dominate. (actual team name may vary)
Put the Draft back on Tuesday... I can't do it thursday.Sun, Mon, Tues is fine for me... but don't be switching days around!!
it doesnt bother me, but suited needs my support so i'll give it to him, like i always doP.S. You and your team of misfits are going to get whammied on in every match you guys play.cuz Team Poo Poo Mcmuffins will dominate. (actual team name may vary)
Even sundays kinda suck for me, but I expect I can be home by 9:30est or so without too much trouble, but not positive....But thursdays... Unless the draft is at like 11:30est, it's gonna cause problems.Just put it back on Tuesday, I see no reason to change it. You'll have the money by Sunday and have 2 full days to get your sh*t together!

for the record, I'm betting this will never come together. And I'm not even sure what is going on. I just know it's too many people, in too many time zones, and too much trouble to coordinate.I'm gonnna tug on my balls underneath my desk while talking to a couple in their eighties. By the way, I made this post while they were sitting at my desk. I let them believe I was fixing their account.

Are you one of the captains? That could be funny...
Yes. Check the alternate list.
I'm not even listed on the alternate list, yet I signed up in the correct thread. Oh well, another time I guess. For some reason I was overlooked.
Even sundays kinda suck for me, but I expect I can be home by 9:30est or so without too much trouble, but not positive....But thursdays... Unless the draft is at like 11:30est, it's gonna cause problems.Just put it back on Tuesday, I see no reason to change it. You'll have the money by Sunday and have 2 full days to get your sh*t together!
suited up we postponed the draft till tursday because we want to make sure that everything is in order.But if we do get everything in order before tuesday and all captins are okay with tuesday then we will put it back.But I wont make any promises.
Are you one of the captains? That could be funny...
No kidding... only need to coordinate for 9 people.

Yo could we do some sort of MVP format, as in instead of 10, the buy in is 11, with the MVP getting all of the 1's and the pool getting the 10's?I think it would be too hard to track an MVP, but if you guys were tracking who places where, anyhow - then you could track EVERYONE (all 10 spots in the Sit N Go). Highest individual point total takes the MVP. On second thought, you would only need to track the top 3 then, since no points are given (and non can be won) outside of the top 3. So, in short cause i refuse to erase this: Highest individual point total gets all of the 1's out of the 11 buy in.PS - I plan on having that MVP.