1st hour of a mtt, is this abnormal?

Playing the GreatFull Red Series $50 on FullTilt. Through 50 minutes of the tournament, I have seen 61 hands, won 14 pots, and am up to 2600 in chips, without even going past the turn. Usually someone will call you down, but this is kinda weird.

Yeah, FTP is tight, so continuation bets and things like that work much more often. Especially in a $50 tourney.Unfortunately they don't work at Absolute, and last night I busted out of a $30 mtt in 11th when 9 spots paid. I was so freakin pissed!

Yeah, FTP is tight, so continuation bets and things like that work much more often. Especially in a $50 tourney.Unfortunately they don't work at Absolute, and last night I busted out of a $30 mtt in 11th when 9 spots paid. I was so freakin pissed!
Dood, u must suck. You'd never make it in a reel tourney (for $10,0000)! You suck ballz!(SW, of course) :wink:
Guest XXEddie
busted out 76th when 70 payedmy A5 lost to A3s when he hit his flush on the riverI was short stacked and in the SB so it was pretty much an avoidable....but it sucks 10 times worse on the river.....oh well
Yah, i can relate to you on this one. I was playing a tournament yesterday and finished 11th, and 10 spots paid. ARGH!-Shawn K.