a very mature sounding danny

"Overall since about February I haven't been running too hot. That'll happen to every poker player. During those stretches it's extremely important to focus intently on playing well. I still feel like I'm playing very well, but it's important to not let back luck affect one's confidence. That hasn't happened to me. I'm still extremely confident about the WSOP this year as well as the remainder of my matches with Barry. If you can't handle some adversity in this business, well then you are simply in the wrong business!"sound advice from a man who's really seemed to grow up in the past few years. i really liked the way he handled the homeless gay prostitute. he seemed under control and it the more i read about him the more respect i gain. tough luck vs barry i hope overall you're a winner against him. i know you both have tremendous poker egos, but an overall profit vs the man who claims to be the winningest poker player over the past 10 years would be perhaps a greater accomplishment than winning the main event. tournament players get far too much credit in the poker realm(read hellmuth), and i think a structure like these HU freezeouts daniel set up over many different poker disciplines would show who the best player in the world is. too bad more pros didn't have the nuts(or the venue) to run these matches. i liked the NL HU 64 person tourney they did but wouldn't it be cool if it was HORSE(or some variety of games) than just NL holdem. doyle said it and i agree, the main event should be HORSE, how many amateurs would have a shot at winning that?