Looks like i might be able to get some fantasy points. I have helmuth fischman and cunningham left with 36 players how are you guys doing?

Hellmuth is all-in with pocket sixes. Liz Lieu has K-Q, the flop is A-K-x and no six comes. Phil takes 24th place.
no more hellmuth it looks like. :/
yea just saw that to. that realy sucks, I wonted phil to get # 10 and break all the records. I dont think that Johnny, Doyle or Phil will be getting # 10 this year.
Is Marcel still in ....?I would have alan (17) and Marcel (9)then...
Marcel didn't play in event #2, he's going strong in the PL event going on now, but it's still far from top 16.
Guest XXEddie
Marcel didn't play in event #2, he's going strong in the PL event going on now, but it's still far from top 16.
dude there in the top 11
dude there in the top 11
1500$NL is in the top 10 with no Marcel Luske.2000$PL is just getting to top 100 with Marcel Luske.Reading is fun.
Guest XXEddie
dude there in the top 11
1500$NL is in the top 10 with no Marcel Luske.2000$PL is just getting to top 100 with Marcel Luske.Reading is fun.
sry for assuming a thread title "1500 NL" would be about the 1500 NL event
Hellmuth is all-in with pocket sixes. Liz Lieu has K-Q, the flop is A-K-x and no six comes. Phil takes 24th place.
no more hellmuth it looks like. :/
yea just saw that to. that realy sucks, I wonted phil to get # 10 and break all the records. I dont think that Johnny, Doyle or Phil will be getting # 10 this year.
Ok, I am the first to admit I can't stand Helmuth, so take this with a grain of salt.It drives me insane when I hear Helmuth talk about "poker greatness" being equated to WSOP bracelets. Oh please. Doyle Brunson stopped playing the WSOP for years when his friend lost ownership to the Horseshoe. He only started playing it again in 2003 I think. Helmuth has a lousy bracelets/WSOP entries ratio compared to Doyle and for him to even entertain the notion that he might somehow be the "greatest poker player ever" if he can snag another bracelet is ludicrous.Besides, from what I can gather Chip Reese is the "greatest player ever", at least according to the vast majority of his peers. He just rarely plays tourneys.By the way, PH is on my fantasy entry too. Either 9th or 11th as I recall. I also recall the last time I checked my entry (page 10) I groaned at how high I placed a certain other individual. I probably deserve to be flamed for it too. Oh well.

Play is over for tonight. ESPN will film the final table tomorrow with 9 players.Allan Cunningham is the chip leader with over 700k.Scotty Fischman close behind with over 650k.Charlie Huff (never heard of him) with over 500k.C.K. Hua with 425k, Devilfish got 280k.An Tran, Liz Lieu, Richard Boutwell and Randy Edmunson are the remaining 4.

I had Hellmuth at 3, Cunningham at 6, and Fischmann at nine......If hellmuth hadnt gotten knocked out, I'd be lovely....as it is, I'm still in good shape....2 top 10 guys at the first table

no more hellmuth it looks like. :/yea just saw that to. that realy sucks, I wonted phil to get # 10 and break all the records. I dont think that Johnny, Doyle or Phil will be getting # 10 this year.I hope that Phil does it, would be nice if one of them takes the lead this year though....