Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

This thread is for making fun of the other team or rubbing it in when your team wins.The purpose is to keep it out of the team threads where nobody wants to be dealing with somebody acting like a douchbag after their team loses.If you don't want to deal with somebody rubbing it in then don't visit this thread after your team loses.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is for making fun of the other team or rubbing it in when your team wins.The purpose is to keep it out of the team threads where nobody wants to be dealing with somebody acting like a douchbag after their team loses wins.If you don't want to deal with somebody rubbing it in then don't visit this thread after your team loses.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!just sweepin'...sweepin' sweepin'AWESOME POSSUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks, Bob.

<----Always fun to barely limp into the playoffs and then being told your punishment is getting to play San Jose in the first round of the playoffs.

<----Always fun to barely limp into the playoffs and then being told your punishment is getting to play San Jose in the first round of the playoffs.
Hardly a punishment, San Jose always loses first round! And beat em.

I swear Pittsburgh runs like god..If I was Ottawa I would be up in arms about the officiating..Crosby nearly killed Ruutu and no call..That would change the game and possibly the Sens are up 2-0 now..The fact that Ruutu is a douche and he embellished it slightly doesnt take away the fact that Crosby is a dirty player.

I swear Pittsburgh runs like god..If I was Ottawa I would be up in arms about the officiating..Crosby nearly killed Ruutu and no call..That would change the game and possibly the Sens are up 2-0 now..The fact that Ruutu is a douche and he embellished it slightly doesnt take away the fact that Crosby is a dirty player.
Yeah...don't get me wrong because I am no Pens fan but Crosby was not even close to the dirtiest player on the ice last night.
Yeah...don't get me wrong because I am no Pens fan but Crosby was not even close to the dirtiest player on the ice last night.
didnt say dirtiest..but he is dirty.And this thread is trash talking..Keep the sensible arguments to the other threads. :club:

I agree Panger...the goal shouldn't have counted because Knuble's ass was in the crease. Also, Poti pushed Halak out of his crease on the close call.P.S. I also thought the ridiculously long delay after Kostitsyn's third goal was highly unnecessary and cut into Montreal's momentum. If Crosby was on this team we'd be listening to claims of how the NHL favours the Caps.

At first I thought the last goal was goaltender interference, but on the replay, it looked ok, as he didn't make contact until after Gill hit him, and after the puck went by.You could make a case for not allowing Halak to move out to make a save, though, but I dunno, he wasn't really in the crease.Now this 3rd Washington goal... how was there no whistle? Ovechkin isn't allowed to just dig at the goalie and push him entirely into the net...

At first I thought the last goal was goaltender interference, but on the replay, it looked ok, as he didn't make contact until after Gill hit him, and after the puck went by.You could make a case for not allowing Halak to move out to make a save, though, but I dunno, he wasn't really in the crease.Now this 3rd Washington goal... how was there no whistle? Ovechkin isn't allowed to just dig at the goalie and push him entirely into the net...
Doesn't matter if he made contact or not. He prevented Halak from moving to the top of his crease. Play should have been whistled dead.
Doesn't matter if he made contact or not. He prevented Halak from moving to the top of his crease. Play should have been whistled dead.
Where do you draw the line? Was Knuble in the crease? I'd have to look again. He's allowed to stand anywhere outside of the crease, is he not? There's no rule saying you need to allow a goalie to come out of his crease to make a save, or am I mistaken?
Where do you draw the line? Was Knuble in the crease? I'd have to look again. He's allowed to stand anywhere outside of the crease, is he not? There's no rule saying you need to allow a goalie to come out of his crease to make a save, or am I mistaken?
His ass/back was in the crease and prevented Halak from moving to the edge of his crease.