Team 5150's Defeats Kielbasy Posse

Winning for the 5150's: TheraflewLosing for Kielbasy Posse: BooyagaTime of match: 13 minutes.Recap: Booyaga was very passive, letting me take control of the match. He folded preflop about 20-30 times, and i dont think he bluffed at anything.There were 3 interesting hands. first big pot he raised preflop, i called with q9, flop came 10-9-X, he bet, i raised, he called. turn was another 9, i was hopin he had higher pocket pair, so i checked trying to trap him, but he didnt bet anymore and i took an early chip lead.He took the chip lead back when he turned a boat on a board of 8-4-8-4, river was an ace, and didnt have a good enough read on him to fold what i thought might be a chop, so i called, and lost. it was like 1650-1350 at this point.this was the key hand: Seat 3: Theraflew ($1,500 in chips) Seat 9: booyaga ($1,500 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSbooyaga posts blind ($10), Theraflew posts blind ($20).PRE-FLOPbooyaga calls $10, Theraflew bets $60, booyaga calls $60.FLOP [board cards 10D,AD,JD ]Theraflew checks, booyaga bets $80, Theraflew calls $80.TURN [board cards 10D,AD,JD,AS ]Theraflew checks, booyaga bets $200, Theraflew bets $600, booyaga calls $400.RIVER [board cards 10D,AD,JD,AS,KH ]Theraflew bets $500, booyaga calls $500.SHOWDOWNTheraflew shows [ QH,KD ]booyaga mucks cards [ AC,3D ]Theraflew wins $2,520. Not much he could do there, probably could have folded the river when the king came, but im sure he felt priced in.after that he only had a few chips left, and he doubled up a couple times, turning trip 10s when i had KK, but i put him away with 99 vs a7 on the last hand.Good Game, and im now 3-0. You're all lucky i have to graduate next Sunday.

There was one more hand that intrigued me. booyaga limped in, i raised to 60 with AJ, he calls. flop is k-j-X, i bet 90, he calls. turn is a blank, i bet 150, he calls. river is nothing as well, i check, he bets out 300, i fold. He didn't tell me what he had, and i was curious. im pretty sure i made the right play, but he check/called and bet on the river with 2nd pair four times or so, so i was curious.