Watch the STACKED E3 Trailer

A new video of Daniel's poker video game, STACKED, was released at the recent E3 video game conference/show, here's the links for y'all to check it out from PlanetStacked:Watch the STACKED E3 Trailer [Full-Size] (38 MB, QuickTime required)Watch the STACKED E3 Trailer [Medium-Size] (28 MB, QuickTime required)Watch the STACKED E3 Trailer [small-Size] (12.7 MB, QuickTime required)If you're having trouble loading these in your browser, hit right-click, save as over the link to download them.

anything will beat this WCP game i got. stoked i is.
Yeah I player WCp for about 5 minutes and KNEW it sucked.And, I see movie Stars Wars 3 movie you went hmmm?(is it just me or did that have Yoda talk like that too much??? (sorry to get OT)BTW the trailer looks cool, wish I were cool, like rocks and rings cool, and had a PS2 or Xbox. I gotta GameCube, does that help. I got RE4, can I be cool?

I'm really excited for this game to come out.What platform(s) will it be on?Daniel, you are so cool.If I invite you to my house for a poker game (we play only a dollar a round) would you come? My family would be so thrilled to meet you; we're all poker freaks!

The trailer looks awesome... I'll pre-order this game. Now, all they need to do is integrate this with Poker Mountain. j.k.I have a feeling that quality games like this will drive the poker craze even more. (And drive the ire of conservatives looking to protect children).I also checked out WCP2... eh.

I'm really excited for this game to come out.What platform(s) will it be on?Daniel, you are so cool.If I invite you to my house for a poker game (we play only a dollar a round) would you come?  My family would be so thrilled to meet you; we're all poker freaks!
You may not be able to get Daniel, but I bet JaysonWebber would do it for a cookie. :club: Dev

What they need to start doing with games like this is allow different platforms to play online at a single place.. xbox, ps2, etc... Maybe they're already doing it... last time I looked into it, I said ...eh..But I may get a PS2 just for this since I don't wanna pay for xbox live. :club: Or maybe a PSP...Or, if it's out for PC.. then I'll just get that one. lol... Pokerstars on my 92" screen just doesn't have the same feel as something like this would.

anything will beat this WCP game i got. stoked i is.
Yeah, I haev WCP too. The AI sucks! I love how the players will bet half their stack before any raises with any pocket pair. Then they'll check the rest of the way through.Oh well, if I ever get DSL capability in my neighborhood I'll use it just for the XBox live element. That might be ok.I'm definitely interested in getting Stacked though. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Looks pretty cool except I noticed that these games take place at the Stratosphere, does anyone else find this hilarious?... I mean, how did they come up with the money to place themselves in this game?... :-)

That looks awesome, I hope ONE DAY its available in Australia (ha)... Though we havent even got any of the poker shows like Tilt, etc... one of our channels thinks theyre making a breakthrough by showing the WPT from about 4 years ago. Maybe I should consider moving.I love those games summits.. Ill have to find the link for the e3 one and read up on it.

Anyone know if this will come out for PC?  I don't have an xbox or a ps2 :club:
Yup, the PC/Xbox/PS2 version should be released at the same time with the PSP version coming a couple weeks later.
very cool... I might just have to actually PAY for this one :D