Heads Up Match Vs 2easy

Session 1: 350 hands +$6175Session 2: 300 hands -$15484Session 3: 353 hands -$2839Session 4: 430 hands +$3174Session 5: 500 hands +$1865Session 6: 245 hands +$13189Session 7: 501 hands -$10,704Session 8: 317 hands -$3614Session 9: 568 hands -$5673Session 10: 473 hands -$15,829Session 11: 241 hands -$3200Total 4278 hands -$32,940 I don't know his results exactly...

gl and tid Daniel

Session 1: 350 hands +$6175Session 2: 300 hands -$15484Total 650 hands -$9309I don't know his results exactly...
Wouldn't his results beSession 1: 350 hands -$6175Session 2: 300 hands +$15484Total 650 hands +$9309?

Very fun to watch. The AA/AK hand was painful.I think in a way this is "good for Poker" in that it is almost a form of Viral Marketing. A non-major event without pomp & circumstance that brings a known pro closer to the fan base. We here in the FCP know how genuine and remarkably accessible you are, but perhaps this will remind others......or perhaps the on-line snobs will use a few hundred hands as statistical "proof" of their dominance over mainly B&M players.You've handled this with your usual style and class.GL

Session 1: 350 hands +$6175Session 2: 300 hands -$15484Total 650 hands -$9309 I don't know his results exactly...
:ts Sorry Daniel, I always have wished you the best of luck. Met you one time flying from Grand Rapids to Vegas. I believe you were with your girlfriend from Grand Valley. Keep up the good work and good luck. :club::4h
hey what program you use to do that..pretty cool
It's called iShowU for Macs:http://www.shinywhitebox.com/home/home.htmlI'm sure that there are similar softwares for Windows. I haven't needed to use it much. But I thought that people might want to see this match, in case they didn't see it when it happened. Plus, for those who use Macs, the new Snow Leopard 10.6 operating system coming out in six months or so is rumored to have this functionality built into Quicktime X, along with a built-in YouTube uploader.http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/04...e_x_player.htmlhttp://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/04...ow_leopard.html
It's called iShowU for Macs:http://www.shinywhitebox.com/home/home.htmlI'm sure that there are similar softwares for Windows. I haven't needed to use it much. But I thought that people might want to see this match, in case they didn't see it when it happened. Plus, for those who use Macs, the new Snow Leopard 10.6 operating system coming out in six months or so is rumored to have this functionality built into Quicktime X, along with a built-in YouTube uploader.http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/04...e_x_player.htmlhttp://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/04...ow_leopard.html
actually i use both..on my powerbook g4 now...thanks for the info
  • 2 weeks later...

Key hands from the latest 317 hand session:Hand 1: I was winning at this point when he made it 150 from the button and I re-raised to 450 with As Js. Flop was 9-4-2 with one spade and I check-called 550. The turn was a 5 and it went check-check. The river was a 3 and I checked. He bet 2500 and I was basically hoping for a split or a bluff. I hated calling, but can't imagine that I had any other choice? He showed 6h 8h.Hand 2: I raised to 150 with AK and he re-raised to 450, I just called. The flop was Kh 10s 7h, he bet 650, I made it 1650 he put it all in with Ah Qh. turn a Jack and I lost another brutal cooler hand where the money just had to go in. I'm soooo far behind in those pots! I have yet to play even one all in pot against him where I sucked out. Not one! Not saying he did anything wrong, obv, but I've lost several buy ins in these spots so far in the match.Hand 3: I raised to 150 with 77 and he called. The flop was 8-4-3 with two hearts, he checked, I bet 150, he raised to 450. Turn was the Qs putting backdoor spades out there. He bet 700 I called. River a 4 he bet 1100 I called... he shows 5s 6s.Hand 4: He limped for 50, I made it 200 with 88 he called. Flop was J-9-4 with two diamonds and I check called. Turn was the 7d and I check-called again. River 2s and I check-called 1100. He showed 10-8. Not the best hand I played for sure.Hand 5: He raised to 150 I called. Flop was J-6-3 and we both checked. The turn was a 3, I bet 150, he made it 350 and I called. The river was a 5, I bet 450, he raised me 1100 more and I went all in. He tanked and folded. I lost $3714, but I definitely played well. I had JJ three times, KK once, and AA another time. No lies, but on all 5 hands we never saw a flop! He is Houdini against my pick pairs, but in fairness, I have cracked his aces on the flop a couple times.

Hand 5 was pretty sick. When I was watching it felt at first that the 450 river bet by DN was a blocking bet to try and prevent a raise. The more I think about it though it's probably too low of a bet given the pot size to be a blocking bet. So DN's hand is either air or the nuts here I guess. Can you say after the match (I know you obviously want to keep it secret for now)?

Hand 5 was pretty sick. When I was watching it felt at first that the 450 river bet by DN was a blocking bet to try and prevent a raise. The more I think about it though it's probably too low of a bet given the pot size to be a blocking bet. So DN's hand is either air or the nuts here I guess. Can you say after the match (I know you obviously want to keep it secret for now)?
Or what if it could have been a blocking bet/bluff that turned into a bluffing opportunity?
  • 1 month later...
Or what if it could have been a blocking bet/bluff that turned into a bluffing opportunity?
That works as well. You are the master not I (assuming this is what you actually did).
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...