A Good Old Fashioned Fcp Barrage

Alright kids, since our flips were taken over by an intellidonk htat didn't want to leave, i say we take over a 4.40 instead. Sorry i can't do any stakes (the 4.40 is wayyyyy outta my roll) but anyone who wants to jump in one, give it a few mins and i'll post a tourney number.

Alright kids, since our flips were taken over by an intellidonk htat didn't want to leave, i say we take over a 4.40 instead. Sorry i can't do any stakes (the 4.40 is wayyyyy outta my roll) but anyone who wants to jump in one, give it a few mins and i'll post a tourney number.
Hi :club:
i'm flattered except the old guy in your avatar isn't doing it for me... :club:
Lucky for you thats the coach of the best team in baseball, not a picture of myself.
Lucky for you thats the coach of the best team in baseball, not a picture of myself.
oddly enough his name escaped me for a minute,(i'm good now tho) but still he doesn't look right in that picture.btw, they really really need to sweep the sox
oddly enough his name escaped me for a minute,(i'm good now tho) but still he doesn't look right in that picture.btw, they really really need to sweep the sox
Consider it done we dont lose at home this year
K, toe set u p some skipsAll in about an hour$5 NL - 92824160$5 NLO8 - 92824197$5 NL8 - 92824249$11 NL - 92824335All under private tab on stars
yw.