Pokerstars/ft Loc

I remember last year at the WSOP only the foreign poker companies (like ladbrokes) had rooms near the tables.I never saw where Pokerstars and FullTilt were holed up.Does anyone know where they are set up this year?

I remember last year at the WSOP only the foreign poker companies (like ladbrokes) had rooms near the tables.I never saw where Pokerstars and FullTilt were holed up.Does anyone know where they are set up this year?
They must be near the guy at the table that screams: "I WORKED YOU, I WORKED YOU, I WORKED THAT GUY..... YOU'VE GOT A WATCH ? CAUSE THATS WHAT TIME IT IS..... WHOOOOOOOOO"Maybe ??? Just a guess......
it's only really for the main event when everyone is there

No, I know they will have more presence during the Main Event, but even on the convention floor they didn't have a table or anything last year and I heard they were at different hotels, since Harrah's doesn't seem to be a big fan of on-line play. I was wondering if it is the same deal this year.